“Massage Galore”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Stress Busters Massage Therapy
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place was recommended by a friend. Owner is veteran friendly unlike so make businesses in FWB which is a plus in today's economy. Sandra (owner) will even give you a discount on the next massage when booked during the same appt. I have been to other massage places in town and I have not felt that "thanks for be a customer" feeling like I do with Stress Busters. I have called on the weekends to schedule an appt (after hours) and have always received a phone call back before the weekend was out to confirm. I have never had a business call a customer after hours, just to accommodate a customer. I have never seen more than one therapist work at a time and appt may be needed (they might not do walk-ins). Appts start on time...only thing I would improve is for the staff to arrive early. I have OCD, so arriving early is better that being on time.

2  Thank Z-Foodie69

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We showed up for our couples honeymoon massage 15 minutes early. 45 minutes later, we still had no therapist and were sitting in hard bars tools waiting- not relaxing at all! Loads of bad energy and the owner was not professional at all! So we left because we didn't wanna waste 140 bucks on a massage we weren't even in the mood for anymore!

5  Thank Cbrimer13
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I decided to take my girlfriend out to get a stress busters massage for her birthday. We were very impressed with the massage and left feeling 100% relaxed. The staff was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Our therapist even gave me tips how to give my girlfriend massages at home!

2  Thank Thomas P
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I got a couples massage. We were offered champagne, juice or water (surprising) . The environment of the room was amazing, perfect lighting, rose peddles on blankets, a place for us to put our stuff. Very Romantic!!! And the massage, It was AMAZING!! I get massages on the regular and my therapist (Norma) was one of the best I have had yet! My husband was very pleased also and might I add he is a hard person to please. Thank You and we WILL be back.

4  Thank Norma K
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My daughter and her husband spent their honeymoon in Fort Walton and got a couples massage. they had the massage andthen the massuse showd them how to give a massage to someone so that they could give massages to each other later. They really enjoyed it. And no it was not something sexy, just massages like everywhere else.

4  Thank Jeff0811