“Couples Massage”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Stress Busters Massage Therapy
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My daughter and her husband spent their honeymoon in Fort Walton and got a couples massage. they had the massage andthen the massuse showd them how to give a massage to someone so that they could give massages to each other later. They really enjoyed it. And no it was not something sexy, just massages like everywhere else.

4  Thank Jeff0811

Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Made an appointment here an when we showed up no one was up front I assumed someone else was getting a massage finally after waiting for 20 min the owner comes in and asked what we wanted I tild her we had an appointment an she tried to tell me our appointment was on the wrong day! Then asked if we could come back massage was good but the owner is terrible!

2  Thank NRM2012
Reviewed April 18, 2012

First let me begin with the massage I received was a good massage, better than the past three I have received elsewhere. However, I believe there is a reason you make an appointment and 5 minutes before or after is acceptable, hoever, 30 minutes is not....especially when it is due to the massage therapist taking phone calls and booking several more "appointments" as I waitied PATIENTLY. I had to make arrangements for a baby sitter just to be able to enjoy a massage and having to wait an additional 15 minutes after being greeted 15 minutes after my appointment time stressed me even more. I feel this is not professionl behavior especially for a first time client.

7  Thank appointmentish