“Cool pier, but research before you fish”

Okaloosa Island Pier
Schaumburg, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Cool pier, but research before you fish”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The pier was cool saw a dolphin tried to fish, but rained alot. The guys in the tackle shop are nice, but seemed annoyed with tourists. I get it, I asked alot of questions about the fishing and they just wanted me to pay and leave. It will cost around $20 to fish for wristband, pole, and bait for the day. I asked the guy in the bait shop when is a good time to fish he said in 2 weeks. Thanks seeing as I was only there for 4 days. I probably would have been better off buying a pole at Walmart and trying my luck off the beach. To walk the pier and hang out was cool for $2, but you gotta know what you're doing to fish.

4 Thank cfei1977

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Service was average and laid back and so was the food”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Great soups and good seafood for those not from another coastal city. Since I live in New Orleans, I think I'm spoiled so it probably wasn't as unimpressive as I think it was.

Cleveland, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“2 bucks 4 24 hours”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Seen dolphins swimming. Could get a hand stamp & go back. Lots good restaurants around, wheelchair assessable, & open rain or shine.

Dallas
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Just OK”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Two bucks to walk the plank. Also, I rented a pole for $7 and tried to fish. It was just way too windy. It was more fun to watch the other people fish. We saw more jellyfish than anything. It was unseasonably cold while we were there too.

1 Thank brooke23
Nashville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Ft. Walton Beach Wedding”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The pier is a beautiful place and made a place for beautiful wedding pictures at sunset. The cost is $2.00 pp to be allowed on the pier

1 Thank Wookie89