Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$154
ComfortInn
$214
$313
$275
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$309
$291
$251
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$200
$194
Orbitz.com
BestWestern.com
$404
HolidayInn.com
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$239
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast stafffirst floorcomplimentary breakfastsand dunesbusiness triprooms are cleanthe breakfast areagulf viewlocation is greateach morningeasy accessemerald coastspring breakbeachftwalton
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Pool was full of kids and was small, no opportunity for my fiancé and I to enjoy it. Hotel has only 2 floors and is in between two several floor buildings, hard to find. I originally requested a king size bed to enjoy my vacation in with my fiancé and received a two queen bed room that would not be switched to a king. When I brought it to the front desk's attention, they stated the Hilton honors people who were staying there had our room and that they couldn't give me a king bed room even though I reserved my room a month ahead of time. Looks run down. Just a poor stay experience. Will not be staying again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Dehnelja84
Hamptonfwb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate the type of room you reserved and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Although we strive to accommodate our guest with exact reservations, at times we do no thave the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. We further apologize for any disturbance cause by our younger guests and have shared your comments with our security team. We do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again so we might show you the quality hotel experience you expect and deserve from us.

Rachel Joyce
850-301-0906

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

This is an older Hampton Inn but nicely updated. The room and grounds were very clean and right on the beach. Great value. One negative, the pool is at the front of the hotel but it is heated which is good since there is no hot tub.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This hotel is close to the Ft Walton Convention Center. You can walk to hall and a number of restaurants in area. People at the hotel are nice and helpful.

I recommend the bar Helen Back which about 300 yards away on the water. The High Tide restaurant also walking distance serves a dozen good oysters for $8.95.

The hotel is on the water but has limited ocean view rooms but I got over that. Price was decent and rooms are nice.

This is a great place to stay if you are at the convention center.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the ocean have partial ocean view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Check in was a breeze. Reservation was for 2 standard rooms. Although they were very busy due to Spring Break,and I requested a handicap room after checking in, the front desk was very accomodating, assigning the handicap room as close as possible to the 2nd standard type room.

Room Tip: We needed handicap for my mother, got ground floor room very close to handicap parking, 119, I think.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank kinkytop
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I think this is an older Hampton but they working on some updates. This hotel is on the beach, they had an ok breakfast, internet was ok, and its within walking distance to several restaurants and bars. The only problem that I had was trying to get a cell signal but the hotel is between two others or maybe its my carrier.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business