“Disappointing compare to others in this chain”
Review of Firehouse Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Firehouse Subs, founded in Jacksonville, Fla. by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, is a 426-unit fast casual restaurant chain. Firehouse Subs® offers oversized portions of premium hand-sliced meats and cheeses, steamed to make the flavors burst, then piled high with fresh produce atop a toasted sub roll. The restaurants reflect the authentic firefighter heritage of the founding family’s 200 years of firefighting service.
Seoul, South Korea
“Disappointing compare to others in this chain”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our subs came out cold here and the homeless guys asking for change in the store were annoying. The Firehouse in Navarre is way better.

• Visited February 2013

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Service with a smile”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I thought I would stop for a quick lunch at firehouse. My wife called in the order for me since we were on the road taking care of some errands. When we arrived at firehouse, the cashier Christina greeted me warmly and got my order to gather quickly. When I noticed a stack of plastic fireman hats, I asked her if I could have one for my son. She said sure take two. It made my sons day which made my day. Great service! The food was perfect as expected, loved this location.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Try the Meatball sub!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great subs, friendly staff, and clean restaurants. I love the Firehouse subs chain. My favorite is the Meatball sub! Great cookies and brownies too!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dignity132
Florida, USA
“great subs”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This Firehouse Subs location serves excellent food by cheerful staff. We go there when we are in the mood for a great sub at lunch or for dinner.

• Visited March 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good food, pretty fast”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visited this location for lunch while vacationing in FWB. The service was friendly and the food was delivered to our table quickly. It was tasty, as usual. No complaints!

Visited October 2012