“Authentic Italian Dinning” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Authentic Italian Dinning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great place for lunch or dinner, friendly atmosphere and excellent food! A little pricey but very good!

Visited April 2014

Owensboro, KY
“Great find in Ft. Walton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We ate here twice on our past week's vacation. The Sunday brunch was most memorable and interesting. The crepes were delicious! And the coffee was dark and strong - the way it should be! I also came here to take out wood fired pizzas to have at our condo one night. I added the bruschetta appetizer and was glad I did.

• Visited April 2014
“You gotta try this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I am amazed. I just ate at this place for saturday morning, and wow. This place has awesome service and I can't fathom how good the food is. I would reccomend this to anyone who is interested in eating some really good food this restaurant stands by.

• Visited April 2014
Navarre, Florida
“Best meal of the week award!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Knew instantly when we walked in that we had made the right choice for our final meal of vacation! Food, service and atmosphere- A+!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food! Slow service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

This place has some amazing dishes! The crepe sampler is excellent. We sat on the patio and felt we were in Europe somewhere. The only downside is like in Europe you go out to eat to enjoy your experience not to rush off, so don't expect the check very quickly.

I would definitely recommend this place for brunch to a friend, but just would make sure they have time to sit and relax not to rush.