“Great find in Ft. Walton”

Clemenza's at Uptown
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We ate here twice on our past week's vacation. The Sunday brunch was most memorable and interesting. The crepes were delicious! And the coffee was dark and strong - the way it should be! I also came here to take out wood fired pizzas to have at our condo one night. I added the bruschetta appetizer and was glad I did.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I am amazed. I just ate at this place for saturday morning, and wow. This place has awesome service and I can't fathom how good the food is. I would reccomend this to anyone who is interested in eating some really good food this restaurant stands by.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Knew instantly when we walked in that we had made the right choice for our final meal of vacation! Food, service and atmosphere- A+!

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

This place has some amazing dishes! The crepe sampler is excellent. We sat on the patio and felt we were in Europe somewhere. The only downside is like in Europe you go out to eat to enjoy your experience not to rush off, so don't expect the check very quickly.

I would definitely recommend this place for brunch to a friend, but just would make sure they have time to sit and relax not to rush.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I arrived just as the restaurant opened for the Saturday evening meal. First time here so we did not have a reservation, however watching the number of folks coming through the door I would suggest one, especially if you are bringing a larger party.

Foor was excellent. We started with the bruschetta. Tasty and neat presentation. I had the Veal Francese which was tender..pounded sufficiently but not too thin. My wife had the Pasta Bolognese and said the meat sauce was hardy and I look forward to eating what she brought home. We capped it off with cappuccino and sharing an amaretto cake.

All in all an excellent meal, great service, and nice conversation with managing staff. I look forward to coming back to try the gnocchi and pizza.