“Good wings and chicken dippers”
Review of Zaxby's

Cuisines: American
Description: 850-362-6575
Description: 850-362-6575
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Tasty wings - I recommend the 'bone-in'. The chicken dippers are great, too. Sometimes the food could be served hotter (especially the fries).

1  Thank TBone_Rock_65
There are newer reviews for Zaxby's

Reviewed July 31, 2011

This Zaxby's has drastically improved the service and food. The managers are very friendly and go around the tables to make sure everyone is satisfied.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We went to Zaxby's as a family. I ordered the Zalad with the blue cheese and it was really good - fresh, crisp, with enough chicken. It was more than I could eat. My kids had kids' meals. My husband had a sandwich with spaghetti sauce and cheese - it was good but messy. The sweet tea was good - not colored sweetwater.

I wouldn't recommend driving through, because it took a while to get our food, but it was worth the wait. The manager was making the rounds to make sure everyone was happy!