“You have misspelled "Slick Mick's"”

Slick Mick's Deli & Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The pizza is wonderful, the sandwiches are good, the atmosphere is friendly. This is a great spot to watch football, drink cold beer and eat good food

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is at the top of our top 5 places to eat in Fort Walton. Some people have commented on the bad service. I have been there numerous times in the past few months. And I have always had great service. If your waitress is busy, and another one sees you need something, she is right there. Also the specials are great and some of the best food we have had. The Rueben and the Philly Steak is amazing. I need to try the Buffalo Chips next time I go. You will also like the atomsphere inside, it is like a pub with tall tables, and also there are booths. And the music coming thru the speakers just sets the right mood. You get the pub experience without the smoke, since this is a smoke free place. So go and enjoy, I don't think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank debscx7
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We ran across this "dive" and I mean that in a good way one night while looking for a place to eat. It looked more like a local place than a tourist stop which was appealing. The food was good and we enjoyed the break from beach food.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Top anything with fries and slaw and you have a winner!

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Great food. They have a nice menu from philly cheese to pizza. If you want pizza you are advised of the wait time since they are made to order. I had a pizza philly and it was great. They have a kids menu of hot dogs, grilled cheese, pizza bread, or cheeseburger. The service was good. Was slightly upset that the on the way out I noticed that there were coloring books and crayons at the hostess desk. I wish they would have offered when we walked in with our four yr old. But overall this was a pleasant experience.

Don't know if anyone else may have this issue but my GPS was off by quite a bit. This place is inside a shopping center and not a stand alone building. Its worth searching for.