“Maybe I'm biased...”

Maas Coffee Roasters
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Having lived in the Northwest, home of coffee roasters, I may be biased when it comes to coffee/tea shops. I didn't expect a great experience at Maas, and was correct in that expectation. A couple were ahead of me in line and the ''barista" was in no hurry to prepare their hot chocolates. When I ordered a chai latte, she poured the chai powder mix in the cup with hot water, poured milk in, then put the ice in the cup. No mixing. Not only were the proportions incorrect, but when I drank thru a straw, all I got was the hot chai mix. Blechhh. Maybe I'll try them again and order a coffee drink? But, by judging by the big container of pre-made (not fresh-pressed) coffee in the refrigerator, maybe not. I got spoiled in the Northwest...

There are newer reviews for Maas Coffee Roasters

Reviewed May 26, 2010

I run in a grab to go, but they have a great patio with swings overlooking the Landing! Great, fresh coffee!

1  Thank BeachMomx3
Reviewed May 5, 2010

I just visited Maas Coffee Roasters in Fort Walton Beach two mornings, buying both whole bean and drip grind coffee, including Indian and Puerto Rican. He roasts in very small batches and the coffee smells and tastes wonderful. I believe he has named the roaster Sophie. He really liked telling us how he roasted each and wanted us to taste various coffees, cold and hot.

He ships anywhere for very little up charge and his prices are in line with others. See his website.

1  Thank Wisfoodie