“Awesome time!”

Gulfport, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great nightlife, piano players were stellar, and the comedians on Sunday night were hilarious. Our waitress was great and overall it was one of the best nights out in a long time!

Visited June 2013

Hawkesbury, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Let the good times roll”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

You have to go and spend at least a night at this place if you have never experienced it, will remember the fun for a long time.

Visited June 2013
Hazlehurst
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Good adult time”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

just plain fun ... a lil rock a lil country, dancing. Helps to call ahead for reservations but have to be there early. also early no cover charge.

Visited May 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bachelorette Party”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My girls and I went to Howl At The Moon the night before I was to get married. It could not have been a better night! Everything that's needed for one last hoorah as a single lady, we found it there with the dueling pianos and a few bump n grind songs to dance to. The band was hilarious and a little raunchy. They have a bowl where you can drop sing suggestions in if you give a tip. One of my girls told the guy I was getting married, so he called me on stage and sang a hilariously inappropriate song about me, all in good fun, of course. Their bacardi bucket specials are a plus as well. Definitely a night to remember!

Visited April 2013
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“An interesting place”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

There were two things I really liked about this place, The friendliness of the people working here and secndly the cool black shirt that they sell here. The music was great,, at times I found it too raunchy (There was an elaborate sequece on suggestive sexual lyrics) but at the end of the day, this might be a place where locals may be literally letting their hair down and relaxing. The demographic was mostly white, 30s to 50s, and a lot of military folks. The songs that were played were mostly rock songs (No songs from Michael Jackson?). The waitresses were pretty and exceptionally professional (I had one called Aaron and she was really good), and they also participate in the dances on stage and make it fun. The place got way too crowded by 10 PM and so I beat a hasty retreat after 10 since I was looking for a little bit of "me" time that was no longer possible after 10 PM. Cover was $10, My 2 Coors Light beers cost me approx $8 without the tip. No snacks or meals served except for alcohol. Overall, good place to chill if this kind of thing appeals to you.

Visited May 2013