“My face hurts from laughing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Howl at the Moon - CLOSED

Howl at the Moon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My face hurts from laughing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had a blast. The place was packed. It was comedy night and the main act had us laughing all night. No covert If you get there early or eat at the local restraunts. They do not serve food so eat prior to going.

1 Thank tggrslvr2000

Keller, Texas
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Piano Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Excellent place to go listen to piano bar and sing-a-longs. Definitely not for the you, shoul dbe 21 or older I believe as it can get roudy at times.

Visited May 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Poor service and just a ok band.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I visited here last night. It was ok. It had a ok live comical band. The down side is we had to literally walk to the bar ourselves to get our drinks. There was two waitresses waiting tables but they never came and checked if we needed anything. Don't think we will be back unless we get extremely bored and can't find anything else to do.

Wichita, Kansas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A MUST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Went there over Memorial Day weekend and definitely wasn't disappointed! Had a great time and the performers were awesome! If you are in the area and looking for some good entertainment, it's a must!

Visited May 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Not worth the cover charge but if you eat at one of the restaurants in the complex, get in for free!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Let me say, if we had paid to get in, I would be disappointed. But since we didn't have to pay a cover charge, it was decent. Drinks are poured strong and the dueling pianos are fun. They take requests but play very few of them based on audience reaction. No food is served but they do let you bring in outside food so I didn't mind too much. I would go again but only with a larger group.