“Atmosphere, Ambiance, and Taste. All with a sexy view.”

Black Pearl Island Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Black Pearl Island Grill brings a unique culinary adventure from the islands! Escape to paradise with Caribbean eats, vibrant cocktails, and coastal breezes right off the Gulf of Mexico. Featuring locally sourced seafood, premium angus beef, and organic produce with flavor and flair of the islands in every bite. The Black Pearl chef delights in introducing you to tropical tastes and new recipes. Complement each experience with a wide variety of Caribbean infused cocktails, selected wines, and other signature beverages. Crafted with large open windows overlooking the glistening waters of the Gulf, The Black Pearl offers unforgettable sunsets over beautiful sugar white sand in a casual yet cozy atmosphere. The charming burgundy wood mixed with pops of vibrant colors create a blend of the cozy ambiance of Havana with the vibrant warmth of Key West. The casual yet intimate atmosphere makes this relaxed eatery the perfect dinner destination for locals, visitors, date nights, families, and foodies alike. The colorful, hand-painted frames of old photos of beach bombshells, Hemingway hopefuls, and fortunate fisherman line the walls with distressed wooden fish and French Quarter inspired lighting. The Black Pearl offers a friendly beach atmosphere with top-notch customer service completing each experience.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Came here with friends from Destin while I was in town. It wasn't just the fans inside that did me over- The stuffed mushrooms are to die for. Had the Prime Rib with Sauteed Vegetables, all perfectly cooked and seasoned. Plan to come back each time I'm in Destin.

2  Thank Daniel M
There are newer reviews for Black Pearl Island Grill

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I took my wife here far a romantic dinner for two. We were not disappointed. The hostesses greeted us with smile and a warm welcome. They scooped up a couple of menus and we were escorted to our table. The table was prepared and clean and the view of the water was incredible. Since we were there early, we were the first on the deck. (We requested outside dining). Our server was very professional and knew the menu from front to back. We selected our meal from suggestions from the server and had a glass of wine while we waited. The food came out hot and was delicious. The server kept the drinks full and was very attentive without hovering. As the sun went down, the server lit a candle for our table complete the mood. My wife and I enjoyed the light breeze, soft music, and great service. I would recommend this restaurant to any who want to enjoy the Florida Beachfront Dining experience. We will be back.

2  Thank Bald_on_the_Beach
Reviewed April 11, 2013

First time at The Black Pearl - and it won't be the last! Great food to go along with great friends. It was our waitress's first night working there - and she was a pro! We had great service and great food!

2  Thank SWWolfe
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Took my brother and sister in law there with family for anniversary celebration. Our server was very inexperienced dropping our bread twice on the way to the table. I ordered the grouper. I have had larger fish sticks then what I was served. Menu said served with julienne vegetables which amounted to three small strips of pepper and a slice of onion. At $26 a plate very disappointed. We were all served some sort of lumpy rice which appeared to be left overs from a previous day, bad clumpy and way over cooked. My brother ordered the ribeye and could not finish it was tough and lacked flavor. If you are in the area go to pandoras, for about the same price you will get a much better meal.

2  Thank Tammbw
Reviewed April 7, 2013

To start, the view from looking out while you are dining is beautiful. Very prompt service. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs and he was just awesome! The food was delicious, worth every penny. A plus

2  Thank Rebecca R