All reviews pet area a pet friendly hotel allow pets nice hotel would stay here again short drive fort walton yogurt excellent stay free breakfast the breakfast area up to date a great place to stay parking lot lq ft destin
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2018

We got in early and was able to check in. Front desk was super nice. We would definitely come back. Had to cut it short because of the hurricane. I hate that Mother Nature had to hit a beautiful place.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ellymayscritters
Reviewed October 11, 2018

I am a tough customer but very happy here. Its not right on the beach but cheaper. Pets are welcome and stay free. The breakfast is very good. Staff is helpful and friendly. And this should make 200 characters.

1  Thank ehight2
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Staff was great, helpful and friendly. Room would have been better if the bed was not so high. Had to tip-toe to get up. It made it really difficult with my knee problem. Front desk provided a step stool which helped a bit. La quinta hotels should look into the bed height and make it more comfortable for shorter and older folks. Other than that we enjoyed our stay.

1  Thank Safari537304
Reviewed October 7, 2018

The front desk staff and manager were very rude on Oct 5 2018 between 10:00am and 11:00am. The manager does not want to hear or work with you in any type of way if you have a question, complaint, or issue. Me and my sister were quest at this hotel traveling from a different state. Well my sister had an issue with some information that wasn't explain to her at the time of reversation. My sister hadn't made it to the hotel at this time. As she proceeds to call LaQuinta Inn she spoke with a young lady who was the front desk clerk.I listen on 3 way over the phone. I was already staying at the LaQuinta Inns and Suite Hotel on 3 Miracle Strip Pkwy Sw Ft. Walton Beach, Fl it was my 1st day there. The front desk clerk proceeds to answer my sisters questions but I noticed she has no phone etiquettes I wouldn't. She is rude and short with my sister and barely answers the question and ends the call. I tell my sister to call back and speak directly with the front desk manager on duty. "Oh" what did I do that for it got very chaotic after this. She calls back and ask for the manager the manager gets on the phone he also has no phone etiquettes or customer service. He answers: Yes Mrs. ________ what are you going to do? Do you want to cancel or want room? No sorry How may I help you, What's your concern or anything nice really. Just a very aggressive approach. Now I'm on 3 way listening and I'm getting upset/piss why are you talking to sister like that she hasn't use profanity or an attitude. But I was opposite. I proceeded to walk downstairs me and my other family member and I asked him what is his problem why is he on the phone talkin so aggressive to my sister. Of course I was using profanity. Because the manager came off so aggressively I did also. He had said more on the phone and when I came down to the front desk to me. Which made me ask him or you really the manager. We are in an arguring match. So the managers tell me GET OUT NOW. I said ok but I need all my money back before I leave(I had already paid on my debit card). And that's when the manager threats me and tells me he will call the police on me and not refund me anything. As if Im a criminal. All because he didn't like the way I was talking to him as if he was talking to me with the uppermost respect. (which is was not) He was very hostile. I don't recommend anybody to stay here. I know I want. I was really disgusted with the front desk staff services. I also call the next day and received horrible

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the time you’ve taken to provide such constructive feedback regarding your experience. We are very sorry to hear of the unsatisfactory aspects of your stay. This information has been forwarded to our Management Team to ensure improvements are considered and made. We hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to better your opinion.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed October 7, 2018

The hotel was nice. The value is unbeatable. I get to keep my dog with me and have free breakfast here. I paid 700 for the week, it would have been twice as much to board my dog the same amount of time and have Whataburger's every morning.

Date of stay: September 2018