La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$143
$111
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach-West Destin(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$226
$209
$144
$224
Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach - Destin FL(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
$211
Marina Bay Resort(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$213
Groupon.com
$264
$229
HolidayInn.com
All reviewspet walk areatraveling with petspet friendly hotelnice hotelwould stay here againgreat place to stayfort waltonshort driveclean roomshot breakfastyogurtexcellent stayking suitefree breakfastup to datethe entire staffthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Pearl
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This hotel has very friendly staff, clean rooms & comfortable beds. I haven't been this satisfied with a hotel in a long time. I'm a big critic! It's about a 15 min ride to Destin, we figured out the 2nd day that we could access the beach behind some of the businesses such as Anglars & the Gulfarium. I said that to say at 1st I thought it was too far from the beach in Destin. So you can have beach access about a mile away. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Room was clean and well decorated, although over priced ($160). The area is not very nice. Lots of abandoned buildings nearby. Would suggest staying in destin or Pensacola instead.

Staff was friendly and breakfast was fine.

Lots of children.

Decent workout facilities relative to other la quinta inns.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I travel regularly for business but was recently vacationing with family in Fort Walton Beach. We stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach for three days. I have to say it was an exceptionally good experience. The staff at this hotel is personable and polite, and they exceeded our expectations with fabulous service. I have stayed at 4 and 5 star full service hotels and not been treated this well. We were greeted when we arrived late in the evening by Michelle at the front desk. Due to a mix up that was my own fault the room was not what we had in mind, but the hotel graciously accepted responsibility and exceeded my expectations by putting us in a lovely suite for the entire stay.

This is also an attractive and clean hotel that is very well maintained. I highly recommend this hotel and it's staff.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Wonderful accommodations, friendly and helpful staff. Great place to stay if you have a pet or not! Laundry facilities, large refrigerator, microwave, recliner chair in the suite, wifi. Clean and up to date furnishings.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Our room was not clean the 3 days that we were down there. I had to ask for towels everyday, have to go to the office to get them. The coffee that was in your room I have to go get from the coffee every night so we would have some in the morning.
The rooms was humid. the beaches was brown looking in Fort Walton. The Destin beaches was very pretty, and blue. the next time we go in that area we will stay at Destin.
The staff was very nice.