The hotel was clean overall. We enjoyed having the end room on the 2nd floor, it was on the road side however. We couldn't figure out how to have the fan run constantly on the a/c unit to help block out the noise. (As it wasn't cold enough or hot enough to run either one, we just wanted the fan).
We also like have the living room separate from the bedroom. Overall, it was okay. The TV's really were difficult to operate with the remote. That was a bit screwy.
I would stay here again, but I am not sure I would truly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites, Fort Walton Beach awarded 2010 Inn Of The Year and recently named a 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award winner, is located less than one mile away from beautiful white sandy beaches.The La Quinta Inn & Suites is near plenty of fun activities nearby including water sports, boating, waterparks, fishing excursions shopping outlets and golfing.All of our comfortable rooma are Non-smoking and come with amenities like free wi-fi internet access, olush pillow top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen TV's. There are rooms available with a partial view of the Bay.Wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side Breakfast in a large breakfast area, each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LaQuinta and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach