My hubby and I decided to spend a long weekend on the Emerald Coast. We usually go with family and rent a house from a local vacation rental agency. This time, since it was just the two of us, we took a chance on the La Quinta Fort Walton Beach. It was wonderful. We've had great experiences with the La Quinta chain in the past, and this location was one of the nicest. Spacious, comfy room, expanded breakfast menu and THE most helpful front desk staff. They bent over backwards to answer all our questions about the local area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites, Fort Walton Beach awarded 2010 Inn Of The Year and recently named a 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award winner, is located less than one mile away from beautiful white sandy beaches. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is near plenty of fun activities nearby including water sports, boating, waterparks, fishing excursions shopping outlets and golfing. All of our comfortable rooma are non-smoking and come with amenities like free wi-fi internet access, plush pillow top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen TV's. There are rooms available with a partial view of the Bay. Wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side Breakfast in a large breakfast area, each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Walton Beach