La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$154
ComfortInn
$214
$269
Hampton.com
$304
$305
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$194
Travelocity
$291
$251
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

BestWestern.com
$432
HolidayInn.com
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$239
Priceline
All reviewsdog walk areatraveling with petspet friendly hotelnice hotelwould stay here againgreat place to stayshort drivefort waltonclean roomshot breakfastyogurtexcellent stayking suitefree breakfastthe breakfast areaup to datethe entire staff
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I spent an evening here on business because my husband and I are La Quinta Returns members (we usually travel with our dog, Mulligan, and we love their pet-friendly policy). This hotel went above and beyond my expectations. Not only was the staff very friendly and informative; the hotel was meticulously clean with upgraded finishes throughout the room. The complimentary breakfast was much more than the typical cereal, juice, and coffee. They really provide the utmost quality and service for their guests at a very reasonable rate. We will definitely be back should we ever vacation in/around Fort Walton Beach!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mhiggy2
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our family of three people and 1 large dog stayed here in September 2013. The people at the front desk were very courteous. The room we stayed in was very clean. I was worried that the room would have a "pet smell." However, I was wrong; there was no weird smell in the room we stayed in. I really like this hotel. Even though the hotel is not beachfront, it is only a few minutes drive from public beaches.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My sisters, mother, niece and I went to the beach and stayed here. This was my second time. This place is nice! Friendly staff. We stayed in the King Suites! SPACIOUS! The decor has been update compared to most LaQuinta's. The free breakfast had everything you could possibly want for breakfast! Many items to choose from. Nice friendly staff! I will be back!

Room Tip: The King Suite is quite spacious!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TNRiverGurl
Reviewed September 1, 2013

With weather being so funky for the weekend in most of the south,mwe were hard pressed to find a beCh to go to. Last minute we decided Destin. After hours of looking we finally found a hotel in Fort Walton with a last minute vacancy, which is about 8 miles from Destin center. I had seen this hotel many times before in passing. We had a third person so we needed a two room suite.

Location-
Highway 98 in the eastern part of the city, across the street from a little bay, about 3 minutes ride to Okaloosa beaches.
Nearby there are several car dealers, a Publix grocery store, Red Lobster, Staff-seafood restaurant, IHOP and several fast food places. Close to the hotel there is a park on the little bays waterfront where the kids can play.

Room-
We needed a two room unit. Although when i called the room type happen to be reserved, the front desk agent rearranged some rooms around to get us this unit.
The room is huge. My wife and i took the bedroom and our friend took the living room, which had a sleep/sofa its own tv, a mini fridge ands a microwave. Both rooms were quite nice. A family of four would have fitted quite nicely in this place and had lots of space. The quality of the room was nice, although not fancy. The furnishings were basic, but well kept.

Bottomline-
This was a last minute escape and fortunately we found a good hotel. I give this hotel a 7 out of 10. Oops, the sun is up and the beach is calling.

Stayed: August 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was one of my best stays ever. The facility was immaculate,and staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We traveled with a pet, and there was no pet odor in the room at all. Plus, there is a "pet area" with real grass and bags available.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family