La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach
$214
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$201
$155
$269
$278
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$170
$165
$220
$309
$278
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$239
$299
BestWestern.com
$332
$259
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsdog walk areatraveling with petspet friendly hotelnice hotelwould stay here againgreat place to stayshort drivefort waltonclean roomshot breakfastyogurtexcellent stayking suitefree breakfastthe breakfast areaup to datethe entire staff
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband & I stayed in this hotel for the first time and we will definetly come back!! The staff was very friendly & helpful. Everything was clean and very comfortable. We were in Fl. for our granddaughter's 1st birthday, we had planned her party outside but it was very windy and cold. The manager allowed us to have her party there at the hotel! He never blinked an eye when we asked to use the meeting room on sush short notice. There were 7 of my family members staying here and we wanted to be able to sit together in the evening, they were very gracious in allowing us to use the cafeteria to sit and play cards and just hang out. This is the only hotel we will stay at when we visit again. Thank you all!

Room Tip: Very clean and a very friendly staff!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary J
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is probably one of the Best Hotels that we have ever stayed in. It was Top Quality in Every Way. We choose La Quinta because they are dog friendly. We were traveling with our large lab. They received us with open arms and even had a dog run area for the pups.

3  Thank nanaspiana
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was very surprise with the great customer service at this hotel. I had been looking for a hotel in Destin area. When booking my vacation, the first thing I do is to taken care of my hotel. I had reviewed a lot of the reviews and travelers pictures of TA. The hotels in the Destin area were a little pricey than I wanted to pay.
I spoke to receptionist name Kiran. He was very nice and polite. He was very educationed with the area. Since this is my first time in this area for my vacation, I wanted to make sure I was close to the beach, to Destin and other areas. He took out his time to explain and answer those questions that I had. I know that he may have been busy but I didn't feel rushed. I also wanted to know the size of each room. Which he happily went over. With his great attitude and patience I decided to book my reservation at this hotel. I know this may seem like a commerical but it pretty much rare to find a represenative at a hotel that would be this friendly. Dont get me wrong, I have stayed a plenty 3 star hotels. However, based on the reviews I have so much expectation for my stay in June of 2013. Let's see how LQ stands up to the others. I will repost about my visit.

One other thing!!!!To be honest I am not too excited about hotels that allow pets. Not that I am against pets because I have two wonderful outstanding dogs that I love very much. However, everyone is not a clean and considerate of others with their animals as I would love them to be. I was assured the presence of an animal would not be known when I stay there!!!!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family