This hotel was pet friendly, which was the main reason we chose it. Modern, newer, very clean. Basic breakfast, was kept up well. Friendly staff. They have an area next door to walk your dogs, which is basically an empty lot with a small green grass area. Needs more lighting in this area, as there was panhandlers across the road and also at the stoplight before you get to the hotel. I had my husband take the dog out at night, as I didn't feel safe going out by myself. Not directly on the beach, but a block or two away. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites, Fort Walton Beach awarded 2010 Inn Of The Year and recently named a 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award winner, is located less than one mile away from beautiful white sandy beaches.The La Quinta Inn & Suites is near plenty of fun activities nearby including water sports, boating, waterparks, fishing excursions shopping outlets and golfing.All of our comfortable rooma are Non-smoking and come with amenities like free wi-fi internet access, olush pillow top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen TV's. There are rooms available with a partial view of the Bay.Wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side Breakfast in a large breakfast area, each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach