The back entrance was under construction this trip which was inconvenient but you can't beat the location. This is my 3rd time staying here. My last visit my room smelled like wet dog. This time my room was much fresher. There is no onsite dining but luckily there are plenty of places close. Just blocks from the downtown area and close to the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites, Fort Walton Beach awarded 2010 Inn Of The Year and recently named a 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award winner, is located less than one mile away from beautiful white sandy beaches. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is near plenty of fun activities nearby including water sports, boating, waterparks, fishing excursions shopping outlets and golfing. All of our comfortable rooma are non-smoking and come with amenities like free wi-fi internet access, plush pillow top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen TV's. There are rooms available with a partial view of the Bay. Wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side Breakfast in a large breakfast area, each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Walton Beach