“Good company”

Original Waterfront Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 13, 2014

It makes you forget that you have booked in at the Seabreeze Inn next door!!! The company is good and the food first class.

Joey L, General Manager at Original Waterfront Crab Shack, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Wish I could have warned you, however, I'm happy we could bring some joy to the situation. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My hubby and I went to the Original Waterfront Crab Shack last Saturday night. We are locals from Navarre but we haven't been there in a long time. We had the best seafood dinner possible, I mean we really enjoyed it. I had fried shrimp and oysters, and hubby had fried shrimp and fish. The shrimp and the oysters were a nice size, the hushpuppies were perfect and the coleslaw great. There was a nice breeze off the water and we got to see the boats go by. We enjoyed everything so much that it made us wonder why we don't go there more often. Deanna was our waitress and she did an excellent job. There was a guy out on the water and he looked like he was 6' up in the air. I understand that there is a machine that makes a water spout and this spout is what was holding him up. We had a great time and will bring our kids here when they hit town. Wish there was a locals discount.

1  Thank Barb G

Thank you for coming in and dining with us. We do offer a local discount so next time you come in please let us know and we will take care of you. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Our family stopped in for dinner here on our vacation. The staff was super nice, service was great. Food was wonderful.

1  Thank JessiR43

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Awesome view & BBQ Swordfish...actually all the food was great & the cheesecake has the factory beat!! The key lime pie is better than I've had in KW! Be Back Soon...

1  Thank Beachin14
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a laid back place with great food, and we found it here.

Had the fried oysters, they were really good. Even my son's hamburger off the kids menu tasted great.

Our waiter said he was in training, but we would have never known. He knew the menu well and was very helpful.

The only bad thing was it was starting to storm when we went so we couldn't eat outside.

Wish there were more places like this!

1  Thank saraht497

Thank for visiting our restaurant. I wish everyday could be sunny, unfortunately we are limited when it does rain. Regardless, I would love to personally invite you back in when you can enjoy our deck. Please ask for me and I will make sure your experience is one to remember. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.