“The ENTIRE family liked everything they ordered! BBS...”

Original Waterfront Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Fort walton beach, florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The ENTIRE family liked everything they ordered! BBS...”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Awesome view & BBQ Swordfish...actually all the food was great & the cheesecake has the factory beat!! The key lime pie is better than I've had in KW! Be Back Soon...

1 Thank Beachin14

GA
“Great food, great service! ”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a laid back place with great food, and we found it here.

Had the fried oysters, they were really good. Even my son's hamburger off the kids menu tasted great.

Our waiter said he was in training, but we would have never known. He knew the menu well and was very helpful.

The only bad thing was it was starting to storm when we went so we couldn't eat outside.

Wish there were more places like this!

1 Thank saraht497
Joey L, General Manager at Original Waterfront Crab Shack, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thank for visiting our restaurant. I wish everyday could be sunny, unfortunately we are limited when it does rain. Regardless, I would love to personally invite you back in when you can enjoy our deck. Please ask for me and I will make sure your experience is one to remember. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.
Elberta, Alabama
“Best Oysters”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The oysters were fresh and tender with no hard chewey parts. The breading was light and delicious. We split the pick 2 and had ample servings of shrimp and oysters, which were both done perfectly. The view was wonderful. Will definitely go back.

1 Thank hch22
Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to your return.
Arnold, MO
“Service over food”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Very nice view of the bay! Had to send my steak back because they overcooked it (not even close). Second one was cooked right, but just okay on taste. Fortunately, my server, Claire was the best server I've had in the week I've been in FWB. If you go, ask for Claire, she is the best!

1 Thank TheSaxGuru
Very sorry that our steak was not up to par on this particular night. Please ask for me on your next visit and I will make sure that your dish is cooked to our standards. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your return.
Navarre, Florida
“Yummo!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

The best seafood ever! When your a local, and I mean born and raised here local and can say that the seafood was / is the best Trust me..It is. Had the Chefs Red Fish special with fried zucchini chips as well as the Spinach Artichoke Dip w/ fresh pita bread , and the Bangin Shrimp Apps. My taste buds will be craving these for a long while yet. Truly great atmosphere, located on the sound so the view is glorious. A must place to add to your"To Do" list. Enjoy...We sure did.

1 Thank Sidann32
Thank you for dining with us. Chef Cory does weekly specials that features a new fish every week. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to your return.