“Family Time”
other travelers have booked this property
Dine with a view when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Fort Walton Beach!
When you prefer to stay sand free, utilize the community pool. Enjoy the salty ocean aroma that permeates through the open living room as you watch movies on the flat-screen TV.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
When you prefer to stay sand free, utilize the community pool.
Gather around the dining table and enjoy home-cooked meals together.
Grab a stool and enjoy a delicious breakfast at the kitchen bar!
This fully equipped kitchen features a spacious center island, perfect for extra cooking space.
You'll love the beautiful tile accents that add a special pop of color to this kitchen.
Guests in the master bedroom will love having direct access to the balcony.
Fall fast asleep in this king bed at the end of each day.
This en-suite bathroom features a shower/tub combo and single vanity.
Climb up to the top bunk and sleep soundlessly throughout the night.
This bedroom features a full-sized bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
Whether you're dining outside or admiring the beach, enjoy  incredible oceanfront views from your private balcony!
Jump into the community pool for a refreshing swim.
You'll love being steps from the sandy shores of Fort Walton Beach!
Book this cozy vacation rental condo for the ultimate Florida getaway!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jen M
Maryville, Tennessee
“Disgusting Condo”
Reviewed May 25, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We ask to check into this condo early on 5/19/18. My contact which was a cleaning business said no early check in due to the condo being cleaned and INSPECTED. We arrived and the condo was terrible. Crumbs on the couch. The lamps didn't have any light bulbs, dirty utensils in the "clean" drawer, dining chairs with screws loose very dangerous, Light fixtures with no globes, dirty bedding, the carpet was so dirty it was sticky, cobwebs on the walls, bath tubs didn't drain properly, hole in the wall next to the shower and black mold growing along the shower and we killed two cockroaches. I was not expecting to stay at the Ritz but for the amount I paid for five nights I expected it to be better than it was. Also after they stated it was being clean and expected on Saturday before our arrival. The morning after arrival (5/20)l I sent an email to both of our contacts to voice my concerns. As of now (5/25)still no reply. I contacted Evolve rentals through flip key on 5/23 to voice my concerns to them since I hadn't gotten a reply. I have spoke to Evolve everyday since and the cleaning service nor the condo owners are returning their calls either. I feel like I was promised a nice condo according to the photos and description and it was a disgusting mess. I have photos.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 18, 2018
Hi Jen, We were very sorry to hear of the issues you experienced at the property. We take these concerns seriously - per our 4 Core Property Standards, we expect all of our properties to be clean and ready for guests. The homeowner also has very high standards for their condo, and both the owner and their cleaner made sure that the property was ready for your arrival. The owner wishes that you had used the contact information provided to reach out to them directly so that they could immediately assist you; after being made aware of your concerns they conducted a thorough inspection of the property to confirm that it was clean and ready for guests. We are happy to verify that there are no broken or missing bulbs besides the single fixture that you were notified was being repaired, and that black mold and pests have never been an issue at this property. The owner also tested each dining chair to ensure that there were no safety hazards in the condo. We are sorry that the homeowner's multiple offers of compensation were not satisfactory to you, and we wish you all the best in your future travels. Best, the Evolve Team
Leslie H
“Family Time”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Very nice and quiet. View is fantastic. People are very friendly. Great experience. This will be our destination again. Loved it

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing