$334
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$279
$265
Book now, pay at stay
$259
$224
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
$209
Hotels.com
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
Free cancellation until 07/28
$299
Hotels.com
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$170
$257
Travelocity
Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach Destin(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$278
$242
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

All reviewspizza hutindoor pool and hot tubfront deskyogurtroom was cleanfree breakfastwould stay againthe breakfast areacoffee potminute driveeach morningking bedspring breaktychlorinedestinwalton
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

This review is long overdue but I just have to leave one on this place! We stayed here in Mar 2017 as a last minute booking. My husband, 4 year old daughter and I drove down from St Louis area to stay at the military base for spring break. Well, short story is we had to cancel our on base reservation at the last minute, after driving 12 hours. To say the least, we were a little panicked to find a budget friendly hotel for the week. My mom and I actually researched hotels at the same time and both came up with this one as the best option. Free breakfast, nice indoor pool, wonderful staff, clean spacious rooms, and everything looked update and high end. We loved our stay here and would give it 10 stars if we could. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a room. Only down side is, it isn’t on the beach but the beach was a 5 minute drive with plenty of free parking. To stay on the beach, you could pay 3 times as much. So we were very happy with our stay and all that we saved with going to this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank BeckynAlyssa
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Book this hotel for 4 nights. The north wind blew through our north facing room at about 35-40 mph. and it was freezing. The seal from the window unit had come apart. We were told that there where no available rooms; so we had not choice but to stick it out. We got towels from the front desk and blocked out as much cold and wind as we could. Day 2 we asked tobe transferred to another room (room 201) Thank goodness we checked it out before packing up all of our things, because that room was just as bad if not worse. So we stayed in room 418. The next two days were ok. There was a strong smell of natural gas. I reported that. Was told that the dryers were on downstairs and that she would have the girls shut the vents in the laundry room. Each morning we had to deal with that smell. Thankfully no one lit a match; the place would have exploded. The lobby furniture was awful and clearly dirty. The website for this hotel should have mentioned that it was undergoing a renovation. Day 3 it got cold again and the wind was very high that night (Sunday night) My 21 month old great niece ended up with a head cold due to the wind exposure. I do not recommend this establishment. STAY AWAY ! We purchased baking soda to pour down the drain in the bathroom because it smelled so bad. The fixtures throughout the room were falling down. I called ChoiceHotels to relay our experience. They offered a $50 gift card for compensation.. I told the gentleman that it was not about the money, it is about what we had to endure. So my advice is to stay away at least until the renovation is complete because this place is truly in need of repair.

Room Tip: Do not choose a north facing room when it is windy.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Marcia L
Reviewed October 16, 2017

To my dismay, this hotel does not have beach acess, even though the location on the website looks like it does. On a very busy street that you cannot cross. All of the hotels on the beach have blocked off acess. You must drive to get to the beach.

Also, the day we went,the indoor pool and spa were being treated and closed. Very very dissapointed . We were driving for hours and wanted to stretch and swim.. This pool was one of the reasons we chose this hotel.

However, hotel was clean , friendly and served a good breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank joclarken
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Stayed for a four night vacation, Check in was easy, staff was always very friendly and helpful, even down to afternoon cookies. Room was large and clean and was cleaned each day. TV was excellent with many channels, internet was good and fast, one of the better ones I've seen. The hot breakfast was good each day and was kept well stocked. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub also.

Room Tip: Best views are on the upper floors.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mmauro1
Reviewed September 19, 2017

I was in Fort Walton Beach last evening and stayed at the only Comfort suites in the area. Upon checking in and getting in my room I noticed the following. The room was not vacuumed, there was trash(candy wrappers) on the floor between the bed and the air conditioner, a large dark wet stain in the middle of the ottoman that accompanies the chair and used Q-tip on the floor in the bathroom. Furthermore, the indoor pool and Jacuzzi was closed and out of service and the treadmill in the gym was out of order. Lastly, the deadbolt on my door(room 111) was broken and would not lock. I didn't find this out until 10:00 PM as I was going to bed. I am Diamond with Choice and stay two hundred nights a year in their hotels. I will not however be staying at this property again.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business