“Panhandle work trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Tampa, Florida
“Panhandle work trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was a great hotel , excellent location for visiting work and right near Okaloosa Island and Destin. Newer property, but GPS won't tell you right location. Staff was friendly, rooms were great, and breakfast area roomy. Breakfast food was ok. Good set for business center. They had an indoor pool that I did not try.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Robin R
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your time to let us know about your recent stay. We are happy to hear me not only met your expectations, but exceeded them!
I have GPS in my car and every few years it requires an update, so that address`s can be verified? I have experienced the same issue during my travels to other locations.

We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Ft Walton!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reston, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We booked at the Comfort Suites based on the reviews here on Tripadvisor and are happy to report that this hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. It is centrally located, and the staff was friendly. The wifi is free.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank moabhikers
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for your time to post about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you based your stay our our reviews. We look forward to seeing you back as our guest in the VERY near future!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel was very clean! We were a little misled by how close it was to the beach. However, it was still in a good location! The staff was very friendly and helpful! The cleaning staff was especially nice ! They spoke to us every time we passed them in the halls!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AndreaKelcie
Thanks so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future!
NEW YORK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I need to leave a shout out to Damita Jo who was not only pleasant and helpful to me but to everyone else I saw come in the lobby. I had a horrible (bed bug related) experience at a hotel down the street and came to the Comfort Inn seeing positive reviews here after I fled from the previous hotel. Seeing that I was upset she eased my mind about the hotel's cleanliness and pointed out the amenities. She got me a great rate and after I checked in she even escorted me to my room and inspected it with me to put my mind at ease. I was on the first floor by the fitness room and pool and still the room was quiet, spacious and the bed comfy! I recommended my company book here from now on.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank JNMNewYork
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry to hear you had issues at a past hotel, but was happy to hear we took GOOD CARE OF YOU! Please always consider us when your travels bring you to Ft Walton! Thank you for your business!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is our 2nd visit to this location in under a year. I was just as impressed as I was before. On our last visit, we stayed in a 2 queen bed room. This time, we upgraded to a suite. We stayed in room 430, which had an awesome view. We had a king bed, pack and play for our toddler and a sofabed for our teenager. This is the first time that we haven't been cramped in a room. Miss D took good care of us and was super friendly. As always, the breakfast was nice and we couldn't ask for anything more. We will be back again and we cannot wait.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite - well worth it
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ohrhilly
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your time to post a review about your wonderful experience. We are thrilled we not only met your expectations, but exceeded them! We can not wait to have you back as our loyal guest! Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Hotel is located on the west side of Fort Walton. Easy access, nice large rooms, great indoor pool and breakfast. Hotel friendly staff. Located next door to a Pizza Hut and about 2 1/2 miles to the Mary Ester Mall. Mary Ester is a small community of middle class homes and lots of great restuarants. You are not on the main drag through Destin, therefore the four lane is not jammed packed with Spring Break or summer traffic.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side and they have 6 larger suites on 2,3 and 4 floors. Also have hide a bed couch...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for taking to post about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our location away from the seasonal traffic. We hope you will make our hotel your hotel choice when your travels bring you back to Ft Walton! Thank you for your business!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Very clean room, bathroom, lobby, ect! Staff was friendly and for less than $100 it was everything I expected from a hotel. Unfortunately I slept in so I never got to check out the complimentary breakfast. Bed was comfortable and spacious room.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank CholeHai
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you and your business! We hope when your travels bring you to Ft Walton, you will always make our home your home away from home!