“Great Stay!”

Comfort Inn and Suites
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel was very clean! We were a little misled by how close it was to the beach. However, it was still in a good location! The staff was very friendly and helpful! The cleaning staff was especially nice ! They spoke to us every time we passed them in the halls!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AndreaKelcie
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
NEW YORK
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I need to leave a shout out to Damita Jo who was not only pleasant and helpful to me but to everyone else I saw come in the lobby. I had a horrible (bed bug related) experience at a hotel down the street and came to the Comfort Inn seeing positive reviews here after I fled from the previous hotel. Seeing that I was upset she eased my mind about the hotel's cleanliness and pointed out the amenities. She got me a great rate and after I checked in she even escorted me to my room and inspected it with me to put my mind at ease. I was on the first floor by the fitness room and pool and still the room was quiet, spacious and the bed comfy! I recommended my company book here from now on.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank JNMNewYork
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry to hear you had issues at a past hotel, but was happy to hear we took GOOD CARE OF YOU! Please always consider us when your travels bring you to Ft Walton! Thank you for your business!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is our 2nd visit to this location in under a year. I was just as impressed as I was before. On our last visit, we stayed in a 2 queen bed room. This time, we upgraded to a suite. We stayed in room 430, which had an awesome view. We had a king bed, pack and play for our toddler and a sofabed for our teenager. This is the first time that we haven't been cramped in a room. Miss D took good care of us and was super friendly. As always, the breakfast was nice and we couldn't ask for anything more. We will be back again and we cannot wait.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite - well worth it
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ohrhilly
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your time to post a review about your wonderful experience. We are thrilled we not only met your expectations, but exceeded them! We can not wait to have you back as our loyal guest! Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Hotel is located on the west side of Fort Walton. Easy access, nice large rooms, great indoor pool and breakfast. Hotel friendly staff. Located next door to a Pizza Hut and about 2 1/2 miles to the Mary Ester Mall. Mary Ester is a small community of middle class homes and lots of great restuarants. You are not on the main drag through Destin, therefore the four lane is not jammed packed with Spring Break or summer traffic.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side and they have 6 larger suites on 2,3 and 4 floors. Also have hide a bed couch...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking to post about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our location away from the seasonal traffic. We hope you will make our hotel your hotel choice when your travels bring you back to Ft Walton! Thank you for your business!!
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Very clean room, bathroom, lobby, ect! Staff was friendly and for less than $100 it was everything I expected from a hotel. Unfortunately I slept in so I never got to check out the complimentary breakfast. Bed was comfortable and spacious room.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank KikiGoesGlobal
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you and your business! We hope when your travels bring you to Ft Walton, you will always make our home your home away from home!
Fort Walton Beach
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed 3 nights with my teen daughter. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quite clean. My daughter appreciated the indoor heated pool since our stay was in March and it was still cold. Our AC-Heat was not working the first day but the staff attended to it quickly. The breakfast was nice to have as an option to save on meals. My daughter left her cell phone in the room and within an hour of checking out someone called about it. They shipped it back to me right away via FedEx and charged my credit card. The staff was so friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay here again! :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank AngelleL662
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you had a fabulous stay! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
I am so glad to hear we were able to return your cell phone as those are very important to everyone!
Thank you so much for your business!
New England
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Clean, clean, clean. Spouse said, "you are going to like these towels." I did they were nice and thick. Room was spacious with a nice desk and chair, two queen beds, fridge and lounge chair. we would definitely stay again. We looked at the Day's Inn next door and decided to try for cleaner and we scored big. We even paid less than the Day's inn by using a coupon from one of those hotel books. It was so nice we decided to stay a second night.
Many hotels hang those signs that say that if you want to reuse your towels to leave them on the rack. Then they take them. Well, this staff left them. thank you to them for helping the environment. Now if they would get rid of the styrofoam plates.
The almost in the title comes because my key need to replaced and they just gave me a new one when I told them the room number. For safety reasons they should have at least verfied my name.... or something.
People who worked the front desk were all friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LV2travelmore
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We appreciate you and your business! We are happy to hear you had an exceptional stay and will return when your travels bring you back to Ft Walton. We pride ourselves on guest satsifaction and customer service. I am pleased to hear we met these expectations! We look forward to your return in the near future.