Comfort Inn and Suites
$224
$380
$289
Fairfield Inn
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$120
$338
$319
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
La Quinta
$208
HIExpress.com
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$261
$195
Hotelpower.com
All reviewspizza hutindoor pool and hot tubfront deskyogurtchoice hotelsroom was cleanfree breakfastwould stay againnice breakfastcoffee potthe breakfast areaminute driveeach morningking bedspring breakparking lotty
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Never stayed at Comfort Inn before and wasn't sure what to expect, but it exceeded my expectations! Pleasantly surprised to find out that the queen efficiency that I booked had two rooms; one a kitchen with a stove, and full size fridge and the other room with two queen beds with a sleeper sofa. I think if more people knew about this, it would be the most popular hotel in Ft. Walton Beach. The hotel was immaculate and the staff was professional. I got this room for $113 with a AAA rate. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was not expecting to like this hotel. At. all. My previous experiences at CI&S have been horrible. I was just waiting...However, it was a great stay. From check in to check out, it was wonderful.

-We had a standard room of 2 queen sized beds. For a family of 4, we were quite comfortable in the room. They offer a pack and play for the little ones. The beds were comfortable and the room and bathroom was clean.
-The staff was fabulous. Nicole is wonderful. They were short staffed, but she handled it like a champ. She made sure that she had time for everyone and gave some great recommendations.
-Liked the breakfast. Wasn't the fanciest, but it was much better than continental. We got full and the attendants were very nice.
-The indoor pool was nice. I was happy with that as it kept my teenager occupied and happy. I liked the hot tub. However, the chlorine was strong, so we kept our visits short.
-The location was great. Convenient to both the highway and to Destin or Okaloosa Island. We were also within very short driving distance to some nice restaurants.

All in all, I was very satisfied. We will most certainly be back. For the price and the location, it is a win for all.

Room Tip: Our room faced the Pizza Hut. Wifi was a little slow, but we didn't mind. There is more shade on that side of the hotel, too.
1  Thank ohrhilly
Reviewed July 23, 2012

For the price and location of the hotel I would definitely stay here again. However, you should beware of the following:

*We were told there were two pools (outdoor and indoor heated) both while booking (over the phone) and while CHECKING IN. There is actually only ONE pool and it is an indoor pool. The pool was seldomly "heated" and had so much chlorine in it that it made some people's eyes burn. On the positive side, it was actually great to have the pool indoors because the kids were able to swim when there were showers.

*During the week, the front desk seemed to be understaffed. This means it took longer for people to check in or out and resolve issues. I do believe management needs to address this. You can't expect one person to check people in, answer the phone, deal with complaints, etc.... It's just not humanly possible. Despite that, the staff was great; especially Ms. Dimita who went out of her way to help us out when one of the kids got sick.

*The wifi was not that great. I had trouble connecting and kept losing my service. It seemed to work SOMEWHAT better on the side of the hotel NOT facing Pizza Hut.

*In comparison to other Comfort Inn hotels, the "suites" aren't really that sweet. They are the size of average two queen or one king rooms with a couch and slight wall divider instead of the normal chair off to the side. The exception to this is the efficiencty suite with the kitchen. If you are a family with kids I HIGHLY advise you to book as soon as you can and get the kitchen suite. Its a fantastic value and the kitchen is an actual separate kitchen with a table. (You must bring your own pots and pans though.)

Like I stated before, I would definitely stay again. The price was great and the drive to the beach was very short.

1  Thank L8dluck
Reviewed July 16, 2012

When we checked we had great service and the stay was very nice. We would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2012

just returned from a stay beds were very comfortable, staff was very nice anything you needed they made sure that you got it.. Breakfast was good..