All reviews two burner stove kitchen sink would definitely stay here again cvs destin
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

This place is great! It has a kitchen and fridge so I can cook my own food, and everyone here is very helpful, I think the gentleman that was most helpful was named Tim. You do have to bring your own pots and pans and stuff but there's a grocery store across the street if you don't have any!! (If you're not into cooking there is a Pizza Hut next door) I felt very safe here and everything is clean! Wifi isn't free, but depending on how long you stay the price varies. (I paid 10 dollars for a week) I always have a great experience staying here. The prices are good and STAYING HERE IS VERY WORTH IT!

Date of stay: May 2016
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. We hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of the restaurants that were in walking distance to our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here several times with it being ok for the price. This last time I reserved a room ( nonsmoking ) 1 1/2 months in advance. Check in is 3:00 so we get there and they have no nonsmoking rooms available. 3:30 in the afternoon we had to try to find a place to stay for a week that wouldn't break the bank. I was not happy. We will not stay there again

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Naustin256

I apologize that you were not able to stay with us. We are working on a solution so that this type of thing doesn't happen again. I hope that you will give us another try the next time you are in town.

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

I was in ft Walton on business and needed a place to stay close to work, lucked into this place and was totally impressed with it. I had a single room with ref, stove and microwave. I could cook my own meals and save on having to go out to eat every day. The room was clean, if you stay a while they clean once a week, which is enough. The best part was it was quiet my neighbors were nice and there was no parties going on...was even quiet on the weekends. If you need to eat out there are plenty of really good restaurants several within walking distance. CVS and Publix supermarket is an easy 2-3 mins walk. The staff was friendly and helpful, there is also a laundry, the only thing missing was a excerise room. But all in all, great stay and when I need to go back it's the first place I will call.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

We love hearing from customers that truly enjoyed their stay with Value Place. We strive to provide an environment where our guests can feel comfortable and relaxed. Thank you for providing us with positive insights and we wish you well in your future travels. The Value Place team cannot wait for your return.

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

I'm a single older women who was in town on a legal matter. I rented a one bedroom. I carefully read the various facts and reviews plus my son had stayed there when on temp duty and said it was clean and safe. Value Suites was as advertised - a no frill studio with full size refrigerator, 2 burner stove, microwave, tv, clock, private bath. AND VERY CLEAN. It wasn't fancy. I felt safe coming and going. The building requires key card to get beyond the lobby or to use any of the other entries. Pharmacy across the parking lot, large grocery across the street. Did have to pay for wifi but I was pleased with my stay especially at half the costs of alternatives I looked at.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Our team strives to uphold our values of cleanliness, simplicity and affordability in the eyes of our customers. We are glad to hear your stay at Value Place measured up to your standards. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

The location is not in the greatest area. I definitely wouldn't go out alone at night. The rooms were cheaply priced and it soon became apparent why. The reception area was fine, but as soon as you open the glass door leading to the rooms you are hit with a wall of smoke. All of the corridors, the elevator, and the room reeked. Only stay here if you are a smoker.

Room tip: Even "non-smoking" rooms are smoky.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2016

The Value Place team deeply apologizes for your negative experience during your stay with us. The issues you have mentioned will be addressed and handled. It is our mission to provide our guest with a positive experience, and in your case, we are deeply sorry that you were not pleased. We wish you the best.