“Still got it!”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Sonny's all over- the location in Ft. Walton was delightful! the baby backs were falling off of the bone! Best cole slaw anywhere! Two big thumbs up, guys!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

My family has been to Sunny's in other cities and loved it. This location had bad service, bad management, and awful food that left us all sick later.

5  Thank greenblaster
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I order ribs, steamed broccoli, coleslaw. First problem, there was hair in my broccoli. The ribs were very dry. One of the ribs was burnt and not edible. I informed the waitress about hair and asked why would a rib this burnt be put on a customer's plate. It should be thrown in garbage. She informs me that its an extra piece. Again i tell her its not edible and should be thrown away. The manager stops by to extend apolgy for hair and ask how is everything thing else. So I asked why would u put food that not edible on a plate. She tells me its extra. Again i ask y put it on the plate if u can't eat it. Now she picks up a napkin and said that she will take it. i put it on the napkin. The manager said, "We can use it for scrape meat".

2  Thank Honeybee817
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Plentiful portions. Several sauces from tangy to hot from which to choose. Enjoyed the meal there with friends.
Wait staff was excellent.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I'm aware this is a chain, but the food at this particular Sonny's makes a meal you can count on. They have a great salad bar and the BBQ is excellent! Having four different BBQ sauce choices at the table can satisfy the fussiest taste buds. I particularly like the 'sweet' sauce.
The coleslaw is creamy and delicious, and the cornbread has a bit of sweetness to it. They serve a honey cinnamon butter that is especially tasty on the sweet potatoes. Hubby loves the baked beans. The wait staff are mostly folks who have been there for a good while, so they know what they're doing, and they know the menu. We go there often, and the service has been consistently good.