$201
$177
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$251
$224
Hampton.com
$143
$120
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$128
$111
ComfortInn
$234
$197
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach Destin(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$157
$135
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$70
$68
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$159
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$216
$181
Travelocity
All reviewsparking garagelazy riverpool arealily padszero entrybunk bedswater featuresan umbrellagreat place for kidsbeach servicebeach chairssplash padokaloosa islandparticular unitfamily vacationcloser to the beachthese condos
Reviewed August 2, 2009

My family stayed at the Waterscape B414 last week and it was wonderful!! The condo was very nice and clean and very roomy! Every room opened up to the balcony (which was huge) it was wonderful! Big bathrooms, upgraded amenities, very nice! The pools (all 5 of them) were very nice, clean, and the kids loved them! The beach was very clean, wonderful beach service!! It was a great place, beats most of the other condos around it by far!

1  Thank Edgemans
Reviewed July 22, 2009

We were very pleased with our room..bedrooms each opened up to balcony, great veiw of pool area and gulf. Water was beautiful blue green..Missed the movies, but they would have been fun little ones too tuckered out by days end. easy beach access not overly crowded. Only complaint is need one extra shelf in the laudry compartment for supplies...but we made due. cant wait until next year, yea it is a little pricey but it was easy to find and easy to get in and out of...would recommend the kids loved the pool after it was too dark to be on beach. also one more thing wisht that there were more grills...but that is just me...

1  Thank barrelmom96
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Not cheap, but worth every penny if you like clean, up-to-date condos. Great pools, right on the beach. Buy some food, and grill poolside for dinner. Also had fun at movie and karyoke nights. One mistake I made; you are given a list of free (or discounted) activities to do, take advantage of them. Take the kids snorkeling, it's free! Spend the day snorkeling, kayaking and hanging at the beach. Kids fishing, etc....They also have a great fitness center, if you can actually get off the beach and workout!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank uhsig
Reviewed July 21, 2009

We loved the beach, pools, and lazy river, and the kiddie area is second to none for small children. There is a fenced-in area with a small slide, toys, fountains, a wading pool, and SHADE that my 1- and 3- year olds loved. But the room itself was disgusting! We stayed in a 1-bedroom unit on the 4th floor in the "B" building. No beach view, dirty, saw at least 25 roaches in the room. Bed linens and pillows very uncomfortable; cheap washer/dryer that messed up all of our towels. Carpet in bedroom, but the rest is tile with no area rugs, mats, or anything, so sand gets everywhere. Only one of 4 pool-side showers that I tried was actually working. Nevertheless, the pool deck by the lazy river was very sandy. The service was not great. When we arrived in the middle of the night (the best way to drive with small children), our welcome packet did not contain a room key, wrist band for the pool, or amenity card for the beach chairs. The on-site security brought us keys (at least 20 minutes later), but we had to wait until the lobby opened at 9 AM to obtain the wrist bands, etc. Not much in the way of amenities. There is one pool-side bar with soft drinks, frozen drinks, beer, and wine. Limited menu with ballpark-type nachos and burgers (i.e., not that good). Definitely not an option for too many meals. There are several grills by the pools that we did not use, but looked fun. In general, I feel that the price is outrageous for what you get as far as the junky condo unit. I would go back simply because the kids enjoyed it so much, but it's not the most comfy place for mom and dad, that's for sure.

2  Thank stewmama
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I made a reservation to stay at Waterscape in several months before my June 2009 vacation. I booked using Resortquest. I had to cancel my plans. I was told I would lose hundreds of dollars if I did not reschedule another trip. However because they did not know the rate for 2010 I could not book at the time I canceled. They said It would be fine for me to call back when I had an idea of when I could travel in 2010 and I could apply my deposit. All was fine. I happened to check my checking account on 7-7 and noticed that Waterscape hit my account for over $2000.00. I called Resortquest. At first they said it was my falt for not canceling, then they found where I had indeed canceled. Then they called Waterscape. Waterscape claimed that I had infact checked in and taken my vacation and they could remember me because I was rude and complained about my view and stormed out after being rude. I explained that I had not left my home state of Texas in months so they made a mistake. They refused to believe me. They refuse to supply document to support that I signed into their facility. They claimed that the documents were confidential. However, my checking account is in a total mess as you can imagine. I asked to speak to a manager. She again claimed that I had checked into the hotel and there was nothing that could be done. I told her they needed to find the documents and call me back. They never did call back. After several more phone calls and a trip to my bank to dispute the charges I spoke to someone who said they would get me the documents. Finally a desk clerk called to say that she was sorry. Someone did check in that day. The lady ended up storming out so they just charged MY account. Without any signature or authorization. I have stayed at this resort. I thought at the time it was run by children. The hot tub had only been open for a week when we stayed there and it was already being closed because the teenagers had broken the buttons and the staff didn't seem to care. The lifegaurds flirt with the guests. It is a mess. If the front desk is so careless with accounts, can you feel safe leaving your room with your valuable in there?

• Stayed: July 2009