“Great view, great food, and Atmosphere”

Al’s Beach Club and Burger Bar
Description: -- AL'S BEACH CLUB & BURGER BAR IS AN OUTDOOR VENUE AND IS CLOSED FOR THE FALL/WINTER SEASON. WE WILL REOPEN SPRING 2019! -- Al's Beach Club and Burger Bar, the newest addition to The Boardwalk, is for families and friends alike. Delicious burgers, frozen custard shakes, a large selection of craft beers, live entertainment and so much more. Enjoy fresh quality products from sustainable food sources all while taking in the best Gulf vista on Okaloosa Island! Come join us for good times, great food and the best view in Fort Walton Beach! WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AND WILL REOPEN SPRING 2018! SEE YOU THEN!
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Al’s BeachClub and burger bar . Great Atmosphere, Great view. Amazing food and drinks. We had Margaritas today and Mango Daiquiris. I have had the Chicken sandwich, and onion rings on a previous visit both were really good.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We had a tremendous and relaxing meal at Al's. The food is quite good, there is a full bar with a good variety of drinks, and there is an area for the kids to play on the boardwalk/beach while the adults relax. There's also live music for the folks who like to hang out after our kids go to bed...

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Went the other day and tried the Peach Cobbler Milkshake, delicious! Highly recommend. Lauren was an absolute sweetheart and definitely made us all smile and set the mood for the night.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Ive been visiting the area quite a bit this summer and have found myself returning to Al's each time. Its an awesome atmosphere. The food is good. The drinks are excellent and Erica the bartender is awesome! We had time to chat a bit and she was quite helpful in answering my questions about the area. She has a great personality and she makes a mean Bloody Mary too! I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

We went here for dinner. Nice vibe, the outdoor dining experience was nice. The burgers were really good. The fries were ok if you like 5 Guys fries there almost the same. My pina colada had absolutely no hint of alcohol in it. I'm glad I didn't buy the big size. What a rip. The guy singing was trying to be Vance Joy but really fell flat. I give him props for trying though. BEWARE that there are birds that fly around the restaurant due to the nature of the building. My son was the victim of a bird that pooped all over his back. We got a good laugh but it was gross. There also was dried bird droppings on our dining table which was gross. We'd eat here again but cautiously.