“Great Food, Great Location”

Al’s Beach Club and Burger Bar
Description: *Due to Al's seasonal venue, hours may vary each week. See our website for full schedule. Thank you for understanding!*
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We had a tremendous and relaxing meal at Al's. The food is quite good, there is a full bar with a good variety of drinks, and there is an area for the kids to play on the boardwalk/beach while the adults relax. There's also live music for the folks who like to hang out after our kids go to bed...

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (524)

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Went the other day and tried the Peach Cobbler Milkshake, delicious! Highly recommend. Lauren was an absolute sweetheart and definitely made us all smile and set the mood for the night.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Ive been visiting the area quite a bit this summer and have found myself returning to Al's each time. Its an awesome atmosphere. The food is good. The drinks are excellent and Erica the bartender is awesome! We had time to chat a bit and she was quite helpful in answering my questions about the area. She has a great personality and she makes a mean Bloody Mary too! I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

We went here for dinner. Nice vibe, the outdoor dining experience was nice. The burgers were really good. The fries were ok if you like 5 Guys fries there almost the same. My pina colada had absolutely no hint of alcohol in it. I'm glad I didn't buy the big size. What a rip. The guy singing was trying to be Vance Joy but really fell flat. I give him props for trying though. BEWARE that there are birds that fly around the restaurant due to the nature of the building. My son was the victim of a bird that pooped all over his back. We got a good laugh but it was gross. There also was dried bird droppings on our dining table which was gross. We'd eat here again but cautiously.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

This place is absolutely delicious! I wish I came sooner with my family! I absolutely 100% recommend this restaurant if you are in the local area.

I thought is was also really cool that they had a small splash pad for the kids to play while we waited for our food. The atmosphere is great at well!

Date of visit: June 2018