“QUALITY FOOD; QUALITY AMBIENCE .....”
Review of Mulhollows Bistro 215 - CLOSED

Mulhollows Bistro 215
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I've been to Mullhollows quite a few times and have enjoyed it very much. You get the feel that what you eat is fresh and wasn't dumped out of some frozen food bag. I think the owners should be very proud of what they serve. The atmosphere is wonderful; it's beautifully decorated. The staff is excellent. My only problem is that I can't afford to eat there every day !!

3  Thank MissGeorgia
There are newer reviews for Mulhollows Bistro 215

Reviewed December 8, 2009

We went there for date night, and it was great! The food was excellent, there were so many choices that we had never heard of, or would have thought of. They had an excellent wine menu as well. GREAT seafood, everything was perfectly cooked. Wonderful and attentive service. The inside ambiance was very romantic and quiet, I loved it. The downside? Very expensive. Spent about $130 for two dinner plates, a glass of wine for each of us and an appetizer.

4  Thank kristane
Reviewed July 14, 2009

I have been here several times. Great Lunch spot! Near major shopping!
quick service, nice menu selection. Great Wine list, and food was excellent! Major yummy as I recall on my salad. Atmosphere a little quirky but the food is what makes this place great.

1  Thank K-LOfwb
Reviewed July 13, 2009

I ate here last week with my boyfriend for the first time and fell in love. The menu was a fusion of Asian and Cajun (two of my favorites) . They severd a great little yeast roll cooked in a small clay flower pot. The atmosphere was modern yet comfortable like boho meets industrial. The food was excellent for the price. I can't wait to go back. And the best part...no long wait to be seated.

1  Thank carribeandreams
Reviewed March 14, 2009

Almost never crowded, but with good food. Very affordable.

"Grouper Ponchetrain" is great and served with a very large soft-shell crab. Had it dozens of times with only one time where the crab didn't taste too fresh. But the Grouper is batting 1000!

Service is good enough. Atmosphere is nice. Do a lot of business there. They stay open all day, so a late lunch is a done-deal.