“Delicious Place to Lunch”
Review of Mulhollows Bistro 215 - CLOSED

Mulhollows Bistro 215
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2009

I have been here several times. Great Lunch spot! Near major shopping!
quick service, nice menu selection. Great Wine list, and food was excellent! Major yummy as I recall on my salad. Atmosphere a little quirky but the food is what makes this place great.

1  Thank K-LOfwb

Reviewed July 13, 2009

I ate here last week with my boyfriend for the first time and fell in love. The menu was a fusion of Asian and Cajun (two of my favorites) . They severd a great little yeast roll cooked in a small clay flower pot. The atmosphere was modern yet comfortable like boho meets industrial. The food was excellent for the price. I can't wait to go back. And the best part...no long wait to be seated.

1  Thank carribeandreams
Reviewed March 14, 2009

Almost never crowded, but with good food. Very affordable.

"Grouper Ponchetrain" is great and served with a very large soft-shell crab. Had it dozens of times with only one time where the crab didn't taste too fresh. But the Grouper is batting 1000!

Service is good enough. Atmosphere is nice. Do a lot of business there. They stay open all day, so a late lunch is a done-deal.

Reviewed February 17, 2009

Maybe I am old fashioned or just plain cheap, but to me a restaurant that has most of its entrees priced over $20 is expensive. Bistro 215 is expensive, but the food is unique and very, very good. To keep from breaking the bank, I decided to go light with soup and a salad. The smoked corn & crawfish bisque was delicious and the red curry chicken salad with grilled bananas was outstanding. The only thing that would have made the meal better would have been some fresh bread. I would definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank lcbgator
Reviewed March 23, 2008

I split residence between Houston and F.W.B. With that being said I rate a restaurant based on our restaurants in Houston. Walking into Mullhollows Bistro is like coming home.

The owners (Husband and Wife) are real, and I mean real sticklers when it comes to food quality, it’s neat to sometimes spot the husband at the local market inspecting and gathering fresh produce for the night. I could ramble for hours about the exquisite food, the relaxing ambiance or the intellectual conversations with the wait staff and the owners but I won’t as it is truly an experience one must enjoy for themselves.

The bottom line is every visit to Mullhollows Bistro 215 is like a cool glass of lemonade on a summer evening, stepping foot onto sun-warmed sand, breathing crisp mountain air at sunrise or being lucky enough to catch a fiery sunset will meandering down Route 66 in New Mexico. In Texas Talk, (It just don’t get no better)

Mahalo