“Excellent Food, Service, and Atmosphere!!”
Review of Mulhollows Bistro 215 - CLOSED

Mulhollows Bistro 215
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food, Service, and Atmosphere!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, I loved the service and their personality! It was great! The chef even came out to us! They were so fast. It is a great restaurant and a great one to try!

1 Thank Patrickdobrien

Columbus MS
“Nice Meal/Great Service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Brought two boys and the wife for dinner. Very friendly atmosphere and service. Food was very good. I had Red Fish with Crawfish sauce, my wife had the filet, one son had Chicken Marsala and the other had chicken strips which they fixed up special for him along with fried cheese cake!
They have some very unique salad dressings including a Thai vinaigrette which was quite nice, and a sweet maple vinaigrette. My wife enjoyed her steak and my son thought the Marsala was really great. They had a nice olive oil dip for the bread with salads. The atmosphere is cozy, and sitting by the window facing the street gives it a bit of a French Bistro feel. The Stuffed Eggplant appetizer was quite nice as were the blackened pot stickers. Overall, a very good meal. Some of the things I saw on the web site menu were no longer there, specifically escargot. Still, I thought the menu had a very nice variety. You can pretty much find something for everybody.

1 Thank Sam J
Destin, Florida
“Nice late lunch after shopping downtown Destin for Vintage clothing”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My shopaholic friend suggested Mulhollows one day for a late lunch and we, too, found they were almost ready to close but SO accommodating and truly pleasant. The atmosphere was bistro-chic and I can't wait to go back with my husband and enjoy a full meal and live music, along with a special wine to share! I hope this Bistro fares well -- its exactly the kind of place we need more of in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area. I know we'll be back and wanted to spread the word here on Tripadvisor.

• Visited May 2013
Oakton, Virginia
“Foodie from DC gives it great reviews”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

As a person who grew up in Fort Walton Beach and now lives in Washington DC, I didn't think I could find a really nice place to take my husband for our date night while visiting family on vacation. I was very impressed with the food, drink, service and ambiance of Mulhollows Bistro 215 and I see why it is ranked so high. The recommended wine was very good, appetizer of Eggplant was great, dinner was a Prime Rib of PORK was heavenly and dessert of Crème Bruleee was very fine. The owners (husband and wife Dan and Tracy) made sure our experience was delightful and we closed the restaurant. I will visit each time at the Emerald Coast.

Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was so impressed with Mullhallows. I have never written a review for anything, but this restaurant deserves the highest of praise. Not only was the food outstanding, the service was second to none. We got to the restaurant 5 minutes before the kitchen closed with a party of 8 and we were fully expecting to turn around and find something else. The owners gladly invited us in making us feel like VIPs. They acted not only as our waitstaff, but our bartender and cook. We were offered the full menu including drinks and dessert. Everybody in our party thought the food was fantastic. The mixed drinks were definitely some of the best I've ever had.

I would absolutely recommend this restaurant. My only regret is that I don't live closer! But if I am ever back in the area, I would definitely return.