“Wine Week”

Mulhollows Bistro 215
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

A group of us on travel went for dinner one night. Service was delightful and they let us dawdle over our meal although we stayed an hour past closing. The staff was attentive and fun. A week later we returned for their "Wine Week." The food and wine was super delicious! A great time was had by all on both occasions. I will definitely come back on my next trip to Ft. Walton Beach.

Date of visit: November 2012

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went because we bought a gift certificate from restaurant.com. We were glad we did. The food was very good. They have quite a good selection. The server was nice and very helpful. My only complaints were first that the layout upon arriving is a little awkward and we waited a few minutes to be seated (all the while wondering if it was were we should be waiting) and the second is it closes very early. With that aside we will be back.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Nice balanced menu featuring salads, sandwiches and seafood dishes. Always a daily special. Fantastic wine selection. Fast and friendly service in a bright dining room. Excellent for small to large business lunch or corporate dinner.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place is great! The food is delicious and the service is very friendly. There is a wine bar inside with a great selection. I highly recommend you check this place out!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I passed on Fokkers which was too dive-y for my liking and crossed the street to Mullhollows. We were pleased. We ordered house wine and it was decent and reasonably priced. My wife ordered the club sandwich and it was fine. I chose the special, a blackened chicken breast po boy and this was succulent and tasty. Service was attentive. The place was empty except for us. I think everyone else was at the beach.

Date of visit: August 2012