All reviews florida turnpike front desk sales manager queen suite cinnamon rolls easy access breakfast bar conference room free breakfast breakfast attendant four nights convenient location plenty of parking i highly recommend this hotel hot breakfast nice clean rooms breakfast room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Stayed for a weekend for boxing tournament, hotel accommodated us very nicely. Great staff, breakfast was very good, hotel clean and quiet. Good location. Enjoyed stay very much. Restaurants close by. Would return again. Rooms have microwaves and fridges

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff K
turnpikehie, GSR at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Jeff K,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent boxing tournament and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would return to stay with us again in the future! We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I always check Trip advisor reviews before booking a reservation. This is the first time I’ve been led to the wrong place. I stood in line for checkin tonight for 20 minutes. A line formed behind me. I finally get assigned a room and wait another 5 minutes for the ONE elevator to return to the lobby. I get into my room, exhausted, and change into pajamas before I realize the room is dirty. No bags in the trash cans, and the trash can next to the desk is filled with hair and some open packet with oily liquid leaking out. It’s so gross I can’t even eat my dinner (which is cold now - thanks front desk). The toilet has a long hair on it. There is debris on the carpet. If I wasn’t exhausted I would go downstairs now and switch rooms. So disappointing for such an expensive room ($140 for this?!) So disappointed considering the number of glowing reviews here. I would mention the level of noise and the very tired and dated decor, but I wouldn’t mind that at all if this room were clean. Please, stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank theatreamy
turnpikehie, GSR at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear theatreamy,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent travels. We can appreciate that you took the time to do your research before deciding to book your room with us and are very sorry that you feel the other reviews led you astray. As you can tell from those reviews, the things that you experienced are definitely not typical of a stay with us and we certainly apologize for the experience and inconveniences. We encourage our guests to let the front desk know of any issues right away so that we may rectify them to the best of our abilities, as we always want you to be comfortable and enjoy your stay, however, we realize that you were tired and did not want any further inconveniences. Please accept our sincerest apologies. If you would like to speak to a member of our management staff, please contact the hotel directly at 772-464-5000.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Stayed in Fort Pierce for two days and two employees of this hotel went above and beyond.

Whitney who made sure plenty of breakfast was available and kept the area clean and inviting (hard to do with rowdy children and parents who ignore them.

Beth who greeted me when I arrived, welcomed me and checked me in quick and with a smile.

These two are outstanding and I truly appreciate their warm hospitality.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank David R

Dear David R,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Fort Pierce. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your kind review and are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and really enjoyed the hospitality of two of our staff members, Beth and Whitney. We have passed along your compliments to them. We hope that you will continue to come back and stay with us anytime that you find yourself in our our area!

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Second time at this hotel for Mets Spring Training. Comfortable, clean rooms. Only complaint was that the tv channel selection was pretty minimal, although when in Florida, I guess that shouldn't be a major concern

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
turnpikehie, GSR at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear 19stevenk,

Thank you for coming back and staying with us for a second time! We always enjoy welcoming back the same smiling faces year after year! We appreciate the time you took to leave your comments and concerns and are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do apologize for the lack of channels, but have some good news! We have recently upgraded our TV channel lineup! Perhaps you can look forward to this upgrade should your return to stay with us during spring training next year!

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

I came to stay at this Holiday Inn because of a Mold Issue I was having at my Apartment. Upon my arrival I was very ill and Kelsie( The Manager) did everything she could to make my extended stay here as comfortable as possible. The service I experienced from her and her staff is very hard to come by. Kim at the front desk was also very attentive to my needs. If I knew others names I would have mentioned them as well; but in general Kelsies’s staff was impeccable and deserves more recognition than I can possibly give them in this short review. To anyone that is in need of s place to stay; I would highly recommend this location and I have stayed at many others. I always receive Great treatment as a rewards member; but this location was impeccable!! Thanks to all of you who turned my tragedy into the best possible experience due to the circumstances!

~Brian Mosley ~
Okeechobee, Florida

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
turnpikehie, GSR at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Dear 01treehugger,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent unfortunate circumstances. We are so happy to know that Kelsie and the team were able to accommodate you and really make you feel at home during your time of need. It pleases us to know that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us to others and while we understand you live nearby, we certainly hope you will come back for a "stay-cation" sometime in the future! We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back!