“Best place to stay in Ft. Pierce!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
“Best place to stay in Ft. Pierce!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is my first choice when I stay in Ft. Pierce. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of variety not just your typical breakfast. Staff was outstanding, friendly and always smiling! Housekeeping kept the room nice and clean each day of my stay, I had everything I needed! I will be back next time I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Im staying here while working in town. The hotel is very clean and comfortable with lots to offer. From the pool to the fitness room and full breakfast bar I have absolutely no complaints! Room service was great and accommodative. I will definitely stay here again next time. I would also like to thank Kelsie for going out of her way to make my stay here a great experience!
Aaron :)
South Bend,In

• Stayed October 2013
ft. pierce, fl
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Ft. Pierce for about 2 years and there is two people that I really appricate. Miss Nancy; when ever I need something she is there for my wife and I. Even when we lose something Miss Nancy will go out of her way to fine it for us on more than one occasion. Miss Nancy you have made y stay more like home. Thank you for being there when needed.

Also I would like to take my hat off to Todd. This man for the last 2 years as far as I can tell has never had a bad day. In the kitchen, at the front desk he is the same friendly person every time I see of meet him. Always and expression for the day; something to make you feel better.

Room Tip: Please got better TV stations. People like more than sports.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed for one month and never had one single issue. The hotel is beautiful, clean and well maintained. The breakfast was great and had lots of healthy options. My room was comfortable and quiet with loads of modern amenities. The manager even remembered my name and asked me how my stay was going. Great job. My stay was excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Florida
Reviewed September 15, 2013

As we were driving down on the interstate, I was searching Trip Advisor for a room for the one night we would be staying in Fort Pierce. Since it was rated number one AND had great rates (love that senior discount!!), we booked it and arrived a short time later.

The location was excellent for us. The service at check in was super. The room was very well maintained, comfortable and served our needs very nicely. It appeared that the hotel was about half full that particular night but our room was very quiet and we rested well. The next morning, expecting pre-packaged cereals and pastry, we were pleasantly surprised by the full, hot breakfast! Complimentary. There are not many places that offer this type of service for the price. It proved to be an excellent value and we will stay on future trip.

All that to say: This Holiday Inn deserves the top spot on the list!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BigBobsGirl
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is maintained to perfection since it was only built a few years prior. I had the pleasure of staying/ eating breakfast/ and using the cozy, yet efficiently designed conference room. The location allows for travel to the immediate attractions fairly easily, and the helpful staff could also give me the best advice on where to eat, or what was fun in the area.
I will definitely stay again, and recommend to anyone staying in the Fort Pierce area

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were there for four nights And we had a wonderful stay. This hotel is clean, look good and offer us a great breakfast. This hotel offer us the confort we have home. We recommend with no reserve that hotel for your trip in Fort Pierce. Ask for Kathy she was so nice with us, making us there best price.

We will visit that hotel again at our next stop at Fort Pierce.

Nathalie & André