“No problems at all” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Moultrie, Georgia
“No problems at all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on November 2nd for 1 night. We just wanted to a nice clean place to spend a night while heading to miami for a cruise. I have come to trust the Holiday Inn Express name and this hotel did not disappoint us. The staff was friendly. The hotel was clean. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. The cruise terminal in Miami is about 8 hours away from our house so this was a good place to stop to rest after about 6 and half hours of the trip. I would definitely want to stay here again if we cruise out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale again.

1 Thank savedgasman27

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Fort Pierce for 2 nights with my husband and 21 month old daughter. I booked through Priceline and paid $45 per night, great bargain in my opinion. The staff was very friendly and were quick to help us with any concerns or questions we had and also supplied a list of local restaurants for us. Everyone from the housekeeping staff to the desk clerk/managers were polite, friendly and seemed genuinely happy to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The weather was cool so we did not use the outdoor pool but it looked clean and well maintained. Breakfast was basic, nothing special but a nice perk considering it was free. The room was very clean and so quiet that even though there was alot of traffic outside we barely heard a thing. The one real complaint with this hotel we have is the beds. They were not very comfortable and squeaked like crazy. Every time we got in or out of bed or even just rolled over, the beds made so much noise it would wake up my daughter, who normally sleeps like a log. We learned to ease ourselves in and out of bed slowly and carefully to reduce some of the noise, but this did not completely solve the problem. We probably could have asked to change rooms but as the hotel seemed fairly new, I did not think we would have much luck with other beds, and we also did not want the hassle of repacking and unpacking our things for just one more night. I would say that this hotel is great for those on a budget and who are not traveling with very young children.

• Stayed November 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

The arrogant breakfast room custodian arrogantly told me that I could not get a cup out of the pantry as. It was two minutes past breakfast hours.

I should have contacted corporate and had her fired!

Will never stay there again! Good thing though is that the "trash lady" is still probably working there. I made an extra mess for her to clean up! The area is controlled by crazy GOP wing nuts?,

Would not stay there again!

Room Tip: Stay away from this GOP wing nut area hotel!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Tay F
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

The property is very well maintained; the staff courteous, pleasant and helpful; the breakfast (different each day) was better than we expected; the interior of the entire hotel was neat and clean; and best of all, the room was sparkling and spotless!! I loved the fact that they use crisp white duvet covers, and not the traditional skanky mystery bedspread.....ugh! Our stay was a pleasure, and we highly recommend it to anyone----period.

1 Thank Jaxon C
Bonita Springs, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

This hotel is in a good location, rooms are very clean, designed well with a comfortable chair and ottoman. The complementary breakfast was not my thing but the food area was clean and well maintained. I stayed here on business for a week and I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Excellent location restaurants and stores located all around the Hotel. It is very nice and clean. The king size suites are very roomy. Friendly staff. I have nothing bad to say it was a very lovely Hotel and I would recommend it for anyone to enjoy.

Room Tip: All of them are great but I loved the suites
Aiken, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We enjoyed the friendly staff, easy check in and wonderful breakfast! The room was large and very clean. The sheets were crisp and clean with great pillows. The location is convenient to the highway. . Thank you for making our stay memorable.

Room Tip: didn't use room service or restaurant. The breakfast was excellent!