After staying at Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites in July 2013, we decided it was time for a trip back! We were very impressed with our time in the Fort Pierce/Hutchinson Island area and decided to go back for weekend stay.. We were thrilled with this hotel. Sherry recognized us from our last visit and was very friendly and helpful again! The front office staff acted that way towards each guest we saw them interacting with. We had 2 adjoining rooms: one with a King size bed and one with 2 doubles. The rooms were large and very clean. I loved that they have a flat screen TV, a fridge, a microwave and a safe! Each room also had a very spacious balcony. The bathrooms were huge as well. The pool area was great and the hot tub was nice and hot!! The view of the inlet is beautiful. My kids loved the little beach area, especially at low tide. My kids enjoyed catching crabs and wading through the water to see what other creatures they could find! There are boat docks right outside the hotel and this time we brought our fishing poles!! The surrounding area was great. Along with the inlet beaches, there was an aquarium and museum close by. We decided to visit the Navy Seal Museum and enjoyed ourselves. We decided to go back to Chucks for dinner and it was great once again!
Breakfast was included in our stay. They had a great selection of hot and cold items and we were stuffed! We had such a nice time we were sad to leave. It's a great little beachy area. Nice and quiet and I have to admit that it didn't take long for me to fully relax. Thanks for another great weekend!! I hope to see you again soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel & Suites offers waterfront accommodations in a relaxed tropical atmosphere. We are located on South Hutchinson Island directly on the Fort Pierce Inlet. Just steps from the water and nearby businesses and attractions, the Plaza offers something for everyone with private balconies on every room offering gorgeous water views, seasonally heated pool, hot tub, private fishing dock and a Free Hot breakfast in the morning, Free wi-fi, and much, much more, we are sure to please the most seasoned of travelers. We invite you to come and discover the Hutchinson Island Plaza experience for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandhurst Hotel And Suites
- Sandhurst Hotel Fort Pierce
- Sandhurst Motel Fort Pierce