My husband and I went with his business associates to Fort Pierce for a deep sea fishing trip the weekend after Memorial Day. We stayed in one of the suites and was very pleased with the sedate accommodations. It's not particularly fancy but is more home-like and friendly which suited us perfectly. We arrived just in time for warm cookies that are served each late afternoon. Our suite had a refrigerator (and microwave) which proved helpful as temporary storage for my husband's fish catch. I also noticed there were a few dishes that could be used for meal prep if needed. The room was quiet and dark at night and overlooked the beautiful water outside the balcony. While the hotel pool is small it was enjoyable as was the hot tub. No beach but that was OK. We hope to return to The Sandhurst next year. Excellent seafood restaurants in the area. Great long weekend trip all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel & Suites offers waterfront accommodations in a relaxed tropical atmosphere. We are located on South Hutchinson Island directly on the Fort Pierce Inlet. Just steps from the water and nearby businesses and attractions, the Plaza offers something for everyone with private balconies on every room offering gorgeous water views, seasonally heated pool, hot tub, private fishing dock and a Free Hot breakfast in the morning, Free wi-fi, and much, much more, we are sure to please the most seasoned of travelers. We invite you to come and discover the Hutchinson Island Plaza experience for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandhurst Hotel And Suites
- Sandhurst Hotel Fort Pierce
- Sandhurst Motel Fort Pierce