“One of the worst... and I've stayed at some bad ones.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown

Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown
Ranked #20 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
St. Augustine, Florida
“One of the worst... and I've stayed at some bad ones.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I'm a comedian, so I've stayed at my share of bad hotels, and I never complain. After a lengthy check in, and finally got to the room, I was not impressed. The carpet was ripping up in many places. The furniture was stained and worn. There were no outlets anywhere near the desk for my computer, and no outlets at all unless I unplugged something else. The Wifi was barely use-able. When I went to take a shower, there was a hair on the showerhead (I have no idea how that would get there), and the shower got just 'warm' enough for me to not call it cold. The AC, though left on for the 3 hours I was gone from the room to get to and from my gig, barely got the room comfortable. After all of this, I still would stay I've stayed at worse. At 9am I wake up and was hoping for a late check out as I did not sleep all that well, and would like a couple more hours of rest. The clerk told me I could check out at 12... cool. At 11:15 the housekeeper knocks on my door, and wont be turned away. Then went to the door, where she informed me check out was at 11. I told her I had called and they said I could leave at 12. She tells me, 'No, check out is 11.' I, politely, explain I had planned on leaving close to 12 since they told me I could, and wasn't ready to leave. She says, 'You'll leave at 11:30.' I wont be ready to leave by then (I needed a shower, to finish cleaning, and was hoping to eat some cereal I had bought the night before since they didn't give free breakfast there). She repeats with an extremely smug smirk, 'You'll leave at 11:30.' and walks away. I can deal with most things that come from cheap hotel rooms, but good customer service doesn't cost anything, and I can't abide that.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SirImTooYoung

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cat Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

We end up here after leaving Vero Beach, Fl to get a night rest the customer service was nice.I had to get them to get me more sheets for my bed because the other one looked old. It was 75.00 a night I did expected more cleanliness for the price. They do have cameras as well that works and also a restaurant the serve good food that is reasonable. The bed was much soft and worn out

Room Tip: The room downstairs was ok