Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$75
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$93
$84
Hampton.com
$60
$85
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$80
Orbitz.com
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
$70
$68
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Nice clean room with fridge, and internet. Pool had a couple of insects swimming in it but it was a hot day and it was big enough to share!!!!! Had an evening meal in the bar which was really nice. We liked the way it was decorated with records on the walls. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RorysRavers
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2012

room good rate, staff friendly, quite at night and safe. held room for late arrival and room was asreserved king bed by stairs for easy unloading

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I am in no way affiliated with this hotel.....but I had a great stay there in September and great rates! The rooms are your basic hotel room...clean, cable TV...newly decorated..but basic. The pool area was very nice. There was always staff around working to make the hotel better! I was apprehensive about booking online for $36 a night because I wanted to see the hotel before I made my decision. So I paid a little more at check in. I assume it is under new management a very nice young guy that wants to make your stay a pleasant one. If you leave unhappy its your fault!!! I wish I could remember all the employee's names they were great! The hotel has a restaurant connected with a great bar and restaurant. Bartenders name was Rena she was grear...they have 2 for 1 happy hour....great cold draft beer!!! The breakfest deal was perfect...$4.99 and that includes the drink! I had one of the best Omlets Ever....I believe chefs name was Joe...even came out to check and see if I like it! Came with toast, lots of fried potatoes and the drink..coffee is great! I would go there just for that!!! You may get free breakfest at other hotels but it is built into the price at those hotels. The front desk Girls were great and accommodating. Hotel in a great location...has a Sonnys BBQ next to it and Long John Silvers etc. I have stayed at hotels and paid as much as $100 per night and never got this great of treatment and service. So If your looking to spend a night and not a fortune I was very happy with every aspect of my stay. Now if you want the Foo Foo luxury then this is not the place for you....you want a good hotel at a great price check this place out! And I would like to thank all the hotel staff that made my two day stay great....you did a great job! By the way...The Air conditioner Froze me OUT!!! LOL....thanks Days Inn...see you soon!!!!!

Room Tip: If you leave unhappy its your fault....the manager is very accommodating and nice. I was put in room in back but was very quiet at night.....great value!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo