“sloppy housekeeping, poor mattress, musty, threadbare towels”

Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown
Ranked #20 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Connecticut
“sloppy housekeeping, poor mattress, musty, threadbare towels”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

The housekeeping staff omitted something every day we were here: towels, shampoo, coffee, or bars of soap. No breakfast was offered, as their license was revoked and they're working to correct the problems. The only redeeming features here were the helpful, efficient front desk staff, and the pleasant outdoor pool (no hot tub, though). I don't plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fort Frances, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Everything in total was great staff was very nice and helpfull, rooms? super clean. I llove the way the rooms are cleaned!!!

Room Tip: always ask for what you need.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank vany c
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stayed at the hotel overnite before a friends wedding in the area.
The hotel was very clean and the front desk person "Bella" was very accomodating when my husband made a mistake with the reservation.
We would return in a heartbeat.
Debora Obrien

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank kevindebora
Crestview, Florida
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We park, then a man outside try to sale my husband a necklace. my husband say no thank you he keeps insisting my husband say no thank you he keeps bugging him untils he tells him please I have to get my baby out of the car move to the side. you can tell it was stolen.

Room Tip: rooms where good
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Both the staff, hotel, and everything in the hotel was horrible. First, we had no fitted sheet on our king size bed and no working coffee maker. I contacted the front desk who stated that they would give me a call right back. No response. 2 days later, I called them again, who said they'd have it up to our room right away. No response. I finally go down to the front desk and confront them. They state "they were busy", and "we don't have fitted sheets for the king size beds". They were incredibly rude and unprofessional. The hotel itself is falling apart. There were gaps in between the windows, the outlets falling out of the walls, and the shower rod along with the bar above the toilet were also falling out of the walls. Not to mention WAY over priced! I have traveled around the world and third-world countries have better hotels than this. It totally ruined our trip to Florida. Better management is needed and they need to lower their price. I'd rather stay at a motel 8.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Fort Pierce hotels

Wrightsville, Georgia
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I would not choose this hotel it is not a good place from home. First you got to pick up your iron and board from the office they will not bring to you. I had problems getting into my room with the key. After the funeral I was already upset and the key did not work. I did not have it near my cell phone at the time because that is what the receptionist said before why it was not working. My grandson, cousins and nephews had problems with their keys as well. Being in a strange place you do want to be able to access your room immediatley. Ice machine near my room did not work. No plugs near dewst to plug in laptop. Why have a desk and no where to plug in things. I have stayed in many hotels and this was the worst. I advise you not to go even though the rate was good. I did not feel comfortble and the hospitaltiy was not that great. WSometines a customer need to be treated as a guest .

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
CODY
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We were on a three week auto vacation through Florida and stopped to see if they had any rooms available. The rate was great, the room was clean, the bed comfortable and the staff more than friendly and accomodating - in fact, they went out of their way to be helpful. Restaurants very close by and customer laundry very, very clean!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple