See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Last minute choice after long day of driving. Room reeked of paint. I could still smell it hours after we left. Bed was comfortable. Full size refrigerator caused several collisions. No password on strong wifi. Older TV with few channels. Ice machine has sadly passed on. $50.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank JGinLA_loweralabama
Reviewed August 10, 2016

We reserved and paid for a room that was supposed to have a micro-wave and refrigerator. The first room they put us in did not have either. We called the desk and requested a room with both. We waited 30 minutes for another room. We were tired from traveling. When they were ready with another room we had to go back downstairs to pick up the key and move all of our luggage. This second room did not have a micro-wave either but we were told that someone would bring one up. They never brought it. The bed was like sleeping in a taco shell, the carpet was sticky with filth, the television did not work properly, the ice machine was broken, the room had roaches and there were drunks outside our room partying until midnight and slamming doors. They left noisily the next morning at 6am. We got no sleep! This is the worst motel I have ever stayed in. It was a night of horror, filth and danger. The personnel at this motel should be fired, as they do not have a clue as to what the hospitality business is about. Mukesh, the General Manager, did not return my call. The morning I checked out, Tushar, the Manager, said I would have to talk with the manager. Tushar Is The Manager! A lie to the customer! Raven, the clerk, assured me the manager would call. He did not. No value for my money plus I'm lied to also. I sent an email to Mukesh and days later he offered a night free in his hotel or 50% refund. I never want to stay there again and I want 100% refund. I called the Vantage Headquarters ( Ruth at Customer Relations) and they said they would call me right back, but have not called back and have done nothing to help. I stayed there on 7/20/16. Today is 8/10/16. I have received nothing. Worst experience in lodging I have ever had! It was a terrible start to our vacation and I will never stay at any VANTAGE HOTEL again!!

Room Tip: Find another place to stay!
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TrudyMcDaniel
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

This is not a hotel. The manager is a money hungry non American driving an Acura. That's why it clearly states on the wall of the office NO REFUNDS. He has no compassion for the fact that his hotel is a crummy POS. Only thing it's good for is the Pimps and Hoes that frequent it on weekends.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Angels2js
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Being tired, I checked into the first place I saw. OMG... This was a scary place for me. The room was dark, a full size refrigerator sat in the room, no microwave. The paint was peeling in the bathroom. The room had a smell that I didn't recognize. I actually was afraid to go to sleep. The was no stopper in the tub so I had to use a towel to keep the water in so that my son could take a bath. The water was nice and hot which was a good thing. I felt something crawling on me so I sprayed the bed with Lysol and laid on the edge of it with the lights on. The WIFI was intermittent.Needless to say, I was miserable. This was my first and last time.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

If you want roaches, dirty carpets, stay here. Most of the room doors appear to have been broken into at one time or another. Weekends turn into a haven for drugs and prostitutes. Very shady place. Rooms are not cleaned daily. No clean towels after working all day. Place sucks!!! Haven't seen TVs this old since the early 90's.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business