See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

This is not a hotel. The manager is a money hungry non American driving an Acura. That's why it clearly states on the wall of the office NO REFUNDS. He has no compassion for the fact that his hotel is a crummy POS. Only thing it's good for is the Pimps and Hoes that frequent it on weekends.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Angels2js
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Being tired, I checked into the first place I saw. OMG... This was a scary place for me. The room was dark, a full size refrigerator sat in the room, no microwave. The paint was peeling in the bathroom. The room had a smell that I didn't recognize. I actually was afraid to go to sleep. The was no stopper in the tub so I had to use a towel to keep the water in so that my son could take a bath. The water was nice and hot which was a good thing. I felt something crawling on me so I sprayed the bed with Lysol and laid on the edge of it with the lights on. The WIFI was intermittent.Needless to say, I was miserable. This was my first and last time.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

If you want roaches, dirty carpets, stay here. Most of the room doors appear to have been broken into at one time or another. Weekends turn into a haven for drugs and prostitutes. Very shady place. Rooms are not cleaned daily. No clean towels after working all day. Place sucks!!! Haven't seen TVs this old since the early 90's.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed April 7, 2016

My wife from Thailand, her niece and Myself (who has been going to Thailand for 20 years) stopped for a few hours or so to sleep driving from Tampa to Boyton Beach. KohSan Rd in Bangkok Thailand. Backpackers paradise, rooms $5 - $10. LUXERY ROOMS COMPARED TO THIS HELL HOLE. My wife had to cover her face to breath. Her niece has anosmia but could smell this place. (Seriously she does). Worst part it was chili last sunday evening so we had to turn on the heat. clang. clang, clang non stop and it took about 30 minutes to start to warm up. By that time who knows how many spores of mold, mildew, bacteria, smoke we inhaled. in the morning my wife got pains in her stomach having to use the toilet but it would not flush. leaked water just spinning not going down. Took 20 minutes for maintenance. Breakfast was supposed to be until 10am we thought. No. Finished at 9am. Good thing we missed it as the front desk lady was making the waffles around 3:30 am. Steak and shake next door sucked with this grouch old nasty lady who made us wait 4 minutes at drive through ay 3:00am or so. We pulled around and I walked in. never got me water after 3 times asking. Out of signature veg soup. Chili was slop dog food. The cook thew in french fries, Great guy. So avoid the entire premises. Yes as others suggested, Drug deal I witnessed going down the floor below. AVOID AT ALL COSTS...SLEEP IN YOUR CAR AT A REST AREA...DO NOT ENTER. I have NOT stopped coughing and hawking which started the next day slowly around noon now I go to clinic today. Oh NO INTERNET FROM OUR ROOM. 3 good things I will mention. Hot water for shower was good. Front Desk clerk was extremely nice. We talked about Thailand for about 10 minutes as we have both been there many times. She knew what she was talking about. My wife came in to see WTH was going on. So she was very friendly and nice. The last thing, about 2 minutes away is the Awful Waffle (Waffle House). I love that place. Go there not stake and shake. Forget the $60 price tag. Spend $100 or sleep in car. cough cough cough cough cough cough Haaawhhh hawk time for my doctors appointment.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Randall K
Reviewed January 26, 2016 via mobile

Worst place EVER! I hope we don't leave with bugs....holes in walls, no bedspreads, black mold in shower, no coffee in am AND a clerk who was staring at the pot surprised it was empty.
Spend the extra $20 and stay anywhere else.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family