See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2015

If I could rate it lower, I would. Terrible place; it needs a bulldozer. Beyond worn, smelly, dirty, low class, didn't feel safe (don't know if I was or wasn't) overpriced, appeared to have abandoned restaurant on premises, unfriendly staff, terrible "breakfast". Sorry, I have nothing nice to say about it.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Mr T
Reviewed March 26, 2015

Your better off staying in your car. Absolutely the worst hotel and customer service I ever experienced. Where do I start....the gentleman at the front counter was extremely rude and not very helpful. The room was filthy and the bed was hard as a rock. This property needs to be demolished.

Room Tip: The best tip I can offer is....don't waste your money staying at this scary/horrible property.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank 193mike76
Reviewed March 11, 2015

Rooms need updating. Carpet was soiled and torn. Staff was somewhat friendly. Was not told whether or not offer free Wi-Fi. Nor was told that had continental breakfast...or did they? Depends on what you call continental breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank S G
Reviewed February 28, 2015

My husband and I are senior citizens I called and was given the amt. it would be when checking in it was a different price. No microwave or refrigerator, they put it in under much protest, from me they had an I don't care attitude. The room stank. Smoke from the other room was coming into our room. the floor was filthy. Some kind of oil grease on the floor. Towels smelled like they had been burned. Maid knocked and before we could even get to the door, she starts to walk in. We put nothing on the floor. We had to stay because we could not get our money back and had no extra money to go somewhere else. Upstairs were at least 2 or 3 babies walking around in diapers and one naked with no adults in site. We were packing to go and was told by someone who works there to get our stuff off the sidewalk. The balcony leaked and water was dripping as we were trying to pack. This was so stuffy in there that there was black mold growing along the walls. This hotel should be knocked down.

Room Tip: Do not get a room here they are all filthy.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank catherine a
Reviewed February 14, 2015 via mobile

The carpets are gross, I made my kids wear flip flops. I stripped the beds checking for bed bugs, didn't find any.. the sink faucet was leaking, it soaked a make up bag I had on sink, with 100s of $ worth of make up on it. My son was interested in the blow dryer, so I turned it on, & out blew a cock roach(alive) & a couple of dead ones in the fridge. & a baby one crawling on the table beside the bed.. everything is out dated. The ac/heat barely worked, had to push a pin down on the broken on button to get it to come on. Guess I should have taken the clue at the beginning, when at check in the guy was frustrated with me, cuz my card didn't go through. (Due to being out of state) I had just drove 9 hours with a toddler, & he had no sympathy for us, & was frustrated when I had to leave to go to the ATM.. this place needs an OVER ALLLL Make over or to be shut down..

• Stayed: February 2015