See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2015

Rooms need updating. Carpet was soiled and torn. Staff was somewhat friendly. Was not told whether or not offer free Wi-Fi. Nor was told that had continental breakfast...or did they? Depends on what you call continental breakfast.

2  Thank S G
Reviewed February 28, 2015

My husband and I are senior citizens I called and was given the amt. it would be when checking in it was a different price. No microwave or refrigerator, they put it in under much protest, from me they had an I don't care attitude. The room stank. Smoke from the other room was coming into our room. the floor was filthy. Some kind of oil grease on the floor. Towels smelled like they had been burned. Maid knocked and before we could even get to the door, she starts to walk in. We put nothing on the floor. We had to stay because we could not get our money back and had no extra money to go somewhere else. Upstairs were at least 2 or 3 babies walking around in diapers and one naked with no adults in site. We were packing to go and was told by someone who works there to get our stuff off the sidewalk. The balcony leaked and water was dripping as we were trying to pack. This was so stuffy in there that there was black mold growing along the walls. This hotel should be knocked down.

Room Tip: Do not get a room here they are all filthy.
3  Thank catherine a
Reviewed February 14, 2015 via mobile

The carpets are gross, I made my kids wear flip flops. I stripped the beds checking for bed bugs, didn't find any.. the sink faucet was leaking, it soaked a make up bag I had on sink, with 100s of $ worth of make up on it. My son was interested in the blow dryer, so I turned it on, & out blew a cock roach(alive) & a couple of dead ones in the fridge. & a baby one crawling on the table beside the bed.. everything is out dated. The ac/heat barely worked, had to push a pin down on the broken on button to get it to come on. Guess I should have taken the clue at the beginning, when at check in the guy was frustrated with me, cuz my card didn't go through. (Due to being out of state) I had just drove 9 hours with a toddler, & he had no sympathy for us, & was frustrated when I had to leave to go to the ATM.. this place needs an OVER ALLLL Make over or to be shut down..

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Amanda T
Reviewed February 9, 2015

Fist we show up and with 2 others wait for someone to come check us in. We waited approximately 20 minutes,a man walks in the front door and offers to assist.We did the check in (no sign in, no checked ID, no map, nothing) and I explained that I went to the ladies room an it needed attention(no paper products door won't close and so I didn't use.) and the guy just rolled his eyes, we proceeded to go to the room that was not anything we had requested or paid for (refrigerator /microwave, 1st floor, NON SMOKING). We immediately went back to the front desk and asked for another room he said he had no rooms with a refrigerator or microwave or king size bed, my husband persisted that we were guaranteed a room with a refrigerator and microwave because he had called the hotel the night before to be sure as I'm diabetic and need a refrigerator and was told not to worry the room was already set up for us. So the guy calls over the radio to housekeeping I assume to ask about a room and followed by saying, I need that room. We went to the room after waiting about 15 minutes for the housekeeper to finish and upon entering a 2nd floor room it was sprayed to cover up the smoke smell and was so strong we had to go back outside for fresh air because we were choking. We left the door open for the spray to dissipate then tried to cut on the lamp, didn't work, we cut on the a/c it blew out balls of dust, the carpet was filthy and my socks were dark black after only a couple of hours. The bed was so bad the springs were poking through no matter where I/we moved. The night was the worst. I had brought my own pillow but my husband used the hotels and in the morning we turned over the pillow to move it out of our way and there was mold all over the back. We had enough and called Travelocity to cancel the other two nights. Travelocity tried to call multiple times to the front desk and there was no answer (seriously ) this took awhile and my husband went down to find someone and when he did they then spoke with Travelocity and we were refunded the nights and left. While returning to the room to get our bags we saw men's underwear thrown in the bush by our steps a broken grill beside the steps, flip flops on the other side like just trashed items. This hotel needs to be shutdown!

Room Tip: Best Western has never failed us!
2  Thank PBR23
Reviewed November 14, 2014

We stay at alot of hotels, working throughout FL. We booked several days at this location, but I took my suitcases and all my things. The maid put a bracelet I unknowingly left on the counter for me. The young man who checked us in also gave our truck a jump. Rooms clean, clean linens. This location sets the standards for others.

• Stayed: November 2014