“Very Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We both had the fish tacos, and they were excellent. The fish was very fresh and cooked perfectly. Service was also very good. All in all, a very good place to eat.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We arrived at 11 a.m. on Sunday just as they opened thinking we would be served promptly, especially with only one other customer there. Not so - it was 25 minutes before our order came up. But the handmade chips made up for it! Crispy, brown and crunchy - definitely the best part of our meal. I ordered the extra guacamole with my fish tacos. The fish was tasty although there wasn't much to it. My wife's taco salad was a little skimpy as well. Sitting outdoors was a treat.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I stopped in on a brief visit to Ft. Pierce (jetty and beach area). The weather outside was not great (light rain) so we figured we'd grab a bite and some drinks. We were greeted promptly by a friendly bartender and served cold beer quickly. We had chicken sandwich sliders and the food was delivered hot and in a timely fashion. We watched some of the sports on tv while working on our food and drinks. Several times we were checked on to be sure we were satisfied. The bar area was small but ample for this afternoon visit. We'd definitely visit again.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The prices were great for the amount of food that you recieved. Great variety of items to choose from off of the menu. The food and service was Excellent, can't wait to return!!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch. I had 10 boneless wings with gold rush sauce. My wife had the honey pecan salad. The food is good. The sweet tea is excellent. I would come back again.